1. A House Trespass Case FIR No 179/13 is registered at PS Rampur on 20.11.13 U/S 451,323,504 IPC on the statement of Sh Khem Raj S/o Dev Singh VPO Dev Nagar Tehsil Rampur Distt Shimla,alleging therein that on 19.11.13 when he was at home, att about 9PM Sh. Mahender Singh S/o Mangat Ram VPO Dev Nagar came his Courtyard and abusing his family with filthy language and beaten him and his father. The is being investigated by HC Ram Lal I/O PS Rampur Bsr.
2. An Accident Case FIR No.178/13 is registered at PS Rampur on 19.11.13 U/S 279,337 IPC on the statement of Sh Suni Ram S/o Sh Naharu Ram Village & PO Ghattu Tehsil & PS Nirmond Distt Kullu, alleging therein that he was going towards Daklor along with other person for reception of Mama/ Barat at about 7.30PM when they reached near Ganpat Shop Daklor then one Sentro Car no HP25-2700 came from Rampur side and hit Jeet Ram S/o Jarsi Ram Village & PO Dhatu Nirmond from behind. In this accident Jeet Ram sustained injuries over his body. This accident occur due to rash and negligent driving of the driver Gain Prakesh S/o Sh. Gopal R/o Pangi Distt Kinnaur. The Case is being investigated by ASI Jagat Ram I/O PS Rampur.
3. An Accident Case FIR No 163/13 is registered at PS Theog 20.11.13 U/S 279,337,338 IPC on the statement of Vikrant Thakur S/o Sh Tek Chand Vill.Jehad P.O Gumma Tehsil Suni Distt Shimla, alleging therein that on 19.11.13 he was going to Kyartoo alongwith Pankaj Chandel in Scooter No HP07 -4221 at about 04.00 PM when they reached Devi Mod a Pikup No HP63-1415 came rashly and wrong side toward Matiyana and hit his Scooter. In this accident Vikarant Thakur and Pankaj Chandel sustained injuries. This accident occur due to rash and negligent driving of Pikup No HP63-1415. The Case is being investigated by ASI Santokh Singh I/O PS Theog.
4. A Fire incident Case FIR No.164 /13 is registered at PS Theog on 20.11.13 U/S 435 IPC on the statement of Deepak Verma S/o Sh Seeta Ram Vill Bajvi P.O Kelvi Tehsil Thoeg Distt Shimla, alleging therein that he bought a new vehicle 407 Pikup on 19.11.13. His driver Narender parked above vehicle on the road side. At about 02.10 AM Pyare Lal informed him that some unknown person has burnt his vehicle. The Case is being investigated by ASI Santokh Singh I/O PS Theog.
5. During last 24 hours 193 vehicles were challaned by Shimla Police under M V Act, 22 challaned under Mining Act and 04 persons were challaned under COTPA (Cigarette & Other Tobacco Act 2005). The total amount of Compounding fee of challans under MV, & COPTA Act is Rs. 28,700/