1. A Burglary Case FIR. No 215/13 is registered at PS Sadar Shimla on 08.11.13 U/S 457,380 IPC on the Complaint of Sh Bhuvnesh Sharma, alleging therein that in the intervening night 07.11.13, some unknown person broken the lock of door his office at Aroma Hotel Shimla and stolen away LCD, CPU & Canon Printer. This Case is being Investigated by PSI Jai Nand I/O P.S Sadar Shimla .
2. An Accident Case FIR No.47/13 is registered at PS Jubbal on 08.11.13 U/S 279, 337 IPC on the statement of Smt. Sunita W/o Sh. Bhim Chand R./O Jatari P.O Deem Tehsil & P.S Jubbal ,alleging therein that on 07.11.13 at about 10:00PM she was going in M/Car baring No. HP10A-4492 from Jubbal to her village Jatari. When they reached near Jatari about 02:30 PM diver lost his control and fell down 50 mtrs.fForm the road. In which driver Sanjay S/o Anant Ram, Smt. Nakhu Devi W/o Parma Nand got injured in the accident. The Case is being investigated by HC Pyare Lal I/O PS Jubbal.
3. A Theft Case FIR No. 103/13 is registered at PS East Shimla on 07.11.13 U/S 379 IPC & 25 Telegraph Act. on the complaint of Sh. Arun Kumar Dhir . Jr. Telecom officer outdoor East Shimla, alleging therein that on 07.11.13 some unknown culprits cut & stolen away the cable wire about 300 mtrs. Total Value Rs.12,300/ approx. at five benches near Jakhoo. The Case is being investigated by HC Harsh I/O PS East Shimla .
4. A Theft Case FIR No. 223/13 is registered at PS West Shimla on 07/11/13 U/S 379 IPC & 25 Telegraph Act on the complaint of Sh. Deepak Sharma J.T.O. BSNL Boileauganj alleging therein that intervening night on 06/07-11-13 10 Pair Cable Approx. 85 Meter cost Rs. 1785/- theft from back side of Hotel Apple Regency and 20 Pair Cable Approx. 20 Meter cost Rs. 1485/- theft from near Hotel Hari Palace Kachighati. The case is being investigated by HC. Liaq Ram PS West Shimla.
5. Kidnapped or Abducting in order to Murder Case FIR No172/13 is registered PS Rampur on 07-11-13 U/S 364, 379,120B,34 IPC on the statement of Manoj Kumar S/o Rameshwar Dass VPO , Tehsil Chirgon Distt Shimla that he is the owner of Truck LP No HP63-2194 and he has employed Maheder Singh S/o Bhag Singh R/o VPO Mandali Tehsil Rohru as a driver in the truck. On dated 04-11-2013 Mahender Singh went to Mani Mazara to repair the truck, after repair the truck on 06-11-2013 he loaded Iron road(Bar) from Kala Amb to Chirgon and his driver conveyed him telephonically on 07-11-2013 he called his driver Mahender Singh on his Mobile No 9805047337and 98161-77462 again and again but he was not responding and they went to Rohru for the inquiry, Dy.SP Rohru informed Dy. SP Rampur Sh. Sunil Negi. During the inquiry his truck No HP63-2194 found near Dakolhar(Rampur Bsr) along with 5 Nepali Person namely Prem Singh @ Badshah S/o Maheshwar Singh R/ O Surket Nepal age 21year, Anil Singh S/o Jai Singh VPO Kolpur Distt Dang Nepal 19 years , Amit @ Viraj S/O Kali Bhahadur R/o Kupera Rawati Anchal Nepal 20 years, Raju Singh S/o Amer Singh Vill Raja PO Bhatechor Distt Salyan Nepal 21 years, Vikky Rana S/o Bhim Singh Vill Shata Distt Surket Nepal age 22 years, he is sure that above person's by making criminal conspiracy stolen his vehicle and kidnapped his driver in order to murder. All accused has been arrested. The Case is being investigated by Dy.SP Suneel Negi Rampur .
6. A Criminal Trespass Case FIR No.154/13 is registered at PS Theog on 07.11.13 U/S 447 IPC and 32,33 IF on the complaint of Parveen Sharma Rang Forest Officer Theog, alleging therein that four companies namely (1) Tata Telecom Limited, Reliance Tele Communication Limited,Bharti Tele Benture Limited Airtel, BSNL Theog captured Forest Land at Kangar (Tear Mahasu ) in illegal way and build their tower in forest land without permission of Govt. The case is being investigated by ASI Kamal Nain I/C PP Fagu.
7. During last 24 hours 164 vehicles were challaned by Shimla Police under M V Act and 10 persons were challaned under COTPA (Cigarette & Other Tobacco Act 2005). The total amount of Compounding fee of challans under MV, & COPTA Act is Rs. 19,100/-.