1. An Accident Case FIR No 119/13 is registered at PS Kumarsain on 19.11.13 U/S 279, 337 IPC on the Rukka of LHC Sita No 100 I/O of PS Kumarsain, alleging therein that one Nano Car No HP06A -4356 met with an accident Near Janjeli and fell down about 300 mtrs from the road This accident took place due rash and negligent driving by the Lalit Sarma driver of Nano Car . The Case is being investigated by LHC Sita I/O PS Kumarsain.
2. A Theft Case FIR No.190/13 is registered at PS Dhalli on 18.11.13 U/S 379 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Ghanshyam S/o Late Sh. Balak Ram R/o VPO Mairamsit Teh Sadar Distt Mandi HP ,alleging therein that his brother Vinod has purchased a tractor in the year 2004. He has taken contract from reliance company and was working with this tractor and compressor on Navbahar road from last 15 days. On 16.11.13 he parked his Tractor No. HP31B-9327 blue in Colour bearing Engine No. 3097F32E30110 and Chasis No. 0305ZJ30003 and went to his quarter. On 17.11.13 he found his tractor stolen from its parked place at Navbahar near Sanjauli. The Case is being investigated by HC Lekh Ram I/O PP Sanjauli, Distt Shimla.
3. A House Trespass Case FIR No. 228/13 is registered at PS West on19.11.13 U/S 452,323,34 IPC, on the report of Bhagat Ram Thakur S/o Sh. Tej Thakur R/o Vill Tepra P.O. Nabgaon Tehsil Arki Distt. Solan A/P Sharma Niwas Co-operative Bank Shimla, alleging therein that on the last intervening night some boys named Ravesh Jonta, Anoop Kumar with friends creating nuisance and abusing very near to his room.When at 4 AM their nuisance increased he came out side and said them for stop this nuisance but they misbehaved with them after that he back to his room . After 10 minutes Ravesh Jonta , Anoop Kumar with friends came his room and kicked on door and beating him and also gave threatened to death . In this Activity he got Injuries. The Case is being investigated by HC Suresh Kumar I/O PP S/Hill
4. An Accident Case FIR No 229/13 is registered at PS West on 19.11.13 U/S 279,337 IPC on the statement of Dima Ram S/o Sh Tek Ram R/o Vill Tuman P.O. Gwalpur Tehsil Karsog Distt. Mandi, alleging therein that on 19.11.13 at 6:45 AM when he coming from Solan to Tara Devi with his Truck No HP-63B-0139 driving himself. When he reached Shoghi onward One Bolero white Colour No HP51(T) -8758 came very rashly and wrong side he Stopped his vehicle but the driver of Bolero did not stop his vehicle and hit the truck . In this Accident Bolero driver got injuries. The Injured Person refer to IGMC for remedy he did not know the name of Bolero driver. The Case is being investigated by HC Anil Kumar I/O PS West Shimla.
5. A Rioting Case FIR No. 57/13 is registered at PS New Shimla on 18.11.13 U/S 147,149, 341,323,504 IPC on the complaint of Yajur Thakur S/o Late Sh. Upender Singh Thakur R/o Thakur Villa Panthaghati Near Bhatiya Bhawan Panthghati Shimla, alleging therein that on 18.11.13 at about 3.30 PM when he was coming from tuition to home one boy namely Rakshit who studied in +2 DAV New Shimla Wrongful Restraint his way with his friends and abused him and beaten him. This case is being investigated by PSI Rajneesh Thakur I/O PS New Shimla.
6. A Rioting Case FIR No. 58/13 is registered at PS New Shimla on 18.11.13 U/S 147,149, 341,323,504 IPC is registered at P.S New Shimla on the DDR NO.31 AT 18.35 PM on the complaint of Himanshu S/o Sh. Sanjay kumar R/o Aayush Niwas Sector-3 New Shimla, alleging therein that on 18.11.13 when he was coming from tuition Sector-2 to home at near the stairs of sector-2, Shubham Wrongful Restraint his way with his friends and beaten him. This case is being investigated by HC Inder Singh I/O PS New Shimla.
7. A Excise Act Case FIR No 160/13 is registered at PS Theog on 18.11.13 U/S 39 of HP Excise Act on the rukka of ASI Joginder Singh I/O PS Theog , alleging therein that on 18.11.13 when he was on nakka alongwith staff, during naka at about 07.30 PM near Kainchi Mod Chailla a vehicle No.HP 62-2298 Pikup came towards to Sainj when checked the above vehicle recovered liquor Desi Marka Sirmour Orange 54 boxes without permit. The Case is being investigated by ASI Joginder Singh I/O PS Theog.
8. A Wrongful Restraint Case FIR No. 161/13 is registered at PS Theog on 19.11.13 U/S 341,323,34 IPC on the complaint of Sh Narender Kumar S/o Late Sh. Dharam Singh Vill Chondal PO Vag Jubbad Tehsil Theog Distt Shimla, alleging therein that on 18.11.13 he was going vill. Sarivan to attend the marriage and came back to his home seated on the Mahender's pick up when he reached Mehog Nala and going towards his home at that time Nand Lal , Ami Chand, Tara Chand obstructed his path and beaten him. The case is being investigated by ASI Bhagat Ram I/C PP Matiyana.
9. During last 24 hours 206 vehicles were challaned by Shimla Police under MV Act, 09 persons were challenged under Smoking Act.. The total amount of Compounding fee of challans is Rs. 30,800/-.