1. A BURGLARY Case FIR No 173/13 is registered at PS Sadar Shimla on 16.09.13 U/S 454,380 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Manoj Kumar Set No 4 Block-A Doctors Residence Corestofen Estate Lakkar Bazar Shimla A/P Profeser Ortho Pedic Surgery IGMC Shimla alleging therein that on 16/9/13 his daughter left his house at about 10.30AM and he came for lunch from IGMC Hospital at 1.30 PM. During this period some unknown person broken the Window and entered in the room and stolen away Two bangles of Gold, two pair of gold earring, one pair of Gold ring, Chain Diamond, three female rings, three male rings , two ear rings ,Nose Pin and Currency Note 3900. The Case is being Investigated ASI Lachhmi Singh I/O P.S Sadar Shimla.
2. PUNISHMENT FOR VOLUNTARILY CAUSING HURT case FIR No 44/13 is registered at PS Jhakri on 16.09.13 U/S 323,325 IPC on the statement of Smt. Palu Devi W/o Sh. Sher Singh Vill. Badhal P.O Jeori Tehsil Rampur Distt. Shimla age 45 years, alleging therein that on 15.09.13 at about 6 PM one person, He don't know his name, who came into my hotel & demand a one packet of Kurkura, He told him wait for some time thereafter he started to slapped on his face. In this incidents he sustained injury left side of face & right side of on head. The Case is being investigated by y HC Gopal I/O PP Jeori.
3. A THEFT BY CLERK OR SERVANT OF PROPERTY IN POSSESSION OF MASTER Case FIR No. 47/13 is registered at PS Chopal on 16.9.13 U/S 381 IPC on the complaint of Satpal S/o Sh. Narayan Singh R/o Vill Badhna PO & Tehsil Chopal Distt. Shimla alleging therein that on 16.9.13 his servant namely Vipin has stolen one necklace, One Gold Chain ,Four Rings, Ten Nose Pins Two Pair Bales & One Lac. from his home. The Case is being investigated by ASI Ram Gopal I/O PS Chopal.
4. AN ACCIDENT Case FIR No 185/13 is registered at PS West on 17.09.13 U/S 279,337 IPC on the statement of HC. Hitender Singh No.120 I/O PS West Shimla alleging therein that on 17.09.13 at about 1.20 AM A Pik-Up bearing No.HP09A-3379 on its the way Shimla to Solan. The above vehicle reached at near MLA Hostel met with an accident as a result two person namely Sonu driver of vehicle and Sh Parma Nand sitting in his vehicle got injured. The case is being investigated by HC Hitender Singh I/ O PS West Shimla
5. AN Excise Act. Case FIR No. 155/13 is registered at PS Dhalli on 17.09.13 U/S 39/33/13 H.P Excise Act, on the rukka of ASI Vijay Kumar I/C PP Suni PS Dhalli Shimla, alleging therein that on 16.09.13 when he was present on Nakabandi duty alongwith staff near Basantpur at about 11.30 PM on M/Car No. HP52A-3900 came towards Shimla. After searching the said vehicle found 16 boxes of County Liquor Marka H.P No.-1 has been recovered from the Car. The Case is being investigated by ASI Vijay Kumar I/C PP Suni PS Dhalli Shimla.
6. A THEFT Case FIR No. 41/13 is registered PS Nerwa on 17.09.13 U/S 379 IPC and 41,42 IF Act. ,on the ruka of SI/SHO Sandeep Kumar ,alleging therein that on 16.09.13at about 11:15 PM when he was on naka duty alongwith Staff at near HP PWD Rest House Nerwa. He recovered source chide timber loge in vehicle No. HP-51B-0282 Eicher , driver run away from the spot and one accused person namely Akber Ali S/o Saderdeen R/o Tarshanu P.O Nerwa arrested on spot. The case is being investigated by self SI/SHO Sandeep Kumar PS Nerwa
7. During last 24 hours 242 vehicles were challaned by Shimla Police under MV Act . & 04 challaned under Police Act. The total amount of Compounding fee of challans under MV Act is Rs. 39,400/-