1. An ACCIDENT case FIR No. 53/13 is registered at Police Station Chirgaon on 08-09-13 U/S 279, 337, 304(A) IPC & 187 MV Act on the complaint of Sh. Surender Singh S/o Sh. Surjan Singh R/o VPO Jaltwari, Teh Chirgaon, Distt Shimla, alleging therein that during the intervening night of 07/08-09-13 one vehicle B/Camper No. HP-62A-2098 met with accident at Gartunala near Vill Khabal, due to rash and Negligent driving by driver Vidya Parkesh S/o Sh. Mehar Singh R/o VPO Jaltwari, Teh Chirgaon, Distt Shimal. In this accident five person namely (1) Sandeep Kumar S/o Sh. Ram Chander (2) Jishan Lal S/o Sh. Bihari Lal (3) Diwan Chand S/o Sh. Akbar Singh (4) Ajay Kumar S/o Sh. Khushi Ram all R/o VPO Jaltwari & (5) Rajwant S/o Sh. Ramjeet R/o Vill Sondhari, Tel Chirgaon died on the spot and driver Vidya Parkesh ran away from the spot. Case is being investigated by ASI Dharam Pal I/o PS Chirgaon.
2. A CHEATING case FIR No. 165/13 is registered at Police Station sadar Shimla on 08-09-13 U/S 420, 467, 468, 471 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Hardial Singh S/o Sh. Kehar Singh R/o Set No. 1, MLA Hostel Metropole, Shimla, alleging therein that one person namely Sanjay Kumar met him and offered to sell a house at Chhota Shimla with amount Rs. 20,02,000/- and took advance Rs. 3,02,000/-. He paid the remaining amount Rs. 17,00,000/- after some time. After some time he tried to contact above Sanjay Kumar but he was not available at given address and when he inquired from Sneh Lata, she told that this house has already been agreed to sold by Sanjay Kumar as per agreement to her. When he contacted above Sanjay Kumar to settle the matter, but he refuses. Case is being investigated by SI Jasbir Singh I/o PS Sadar Shimla.
3. A CHEATING case FIR No. 166/13 is registered at Police Station Sadar Shimla on 08-09-13 U/S 420, 120B IPC on the complaint of Sh. Nardev Singh Rana S/o Sh. Padam Singh Rana R/o H. No. 854, Prade Mohalla, Kalka, Distt Panchkula, HR, alleging therein that in the years 2010 written exam conducted for the post of clerk, in the same time his neighbor Ashok Kumar met him a person who assist for Govt. Job and very close to Anurag Thakur & very possible to provide him a Govt. Jov by paying Rs. 2 lakh, conditionally half of the amount will be paid before interview, but he agreed for 50 thousand. But his name is not declared in the result. Gourav again mischief him by saying to paid 50 thousand to Sanjay Guleria who was often present in courts in Shimla, where he will prepare an affidavit for you to enter in personal interview again and he again pay Rs. 8,000/- to the account of Sh. Joginder Singh, who was employee of service selection Board Hamirpur, but he was not selected. Later on in this way he has been cheated by said persons. Case is being investigated by SI Dharam Singh I/o PS Sadar.
4. A RIOT case FIR No. 167/13 is registered at Police Station Sadar Shimla on 09-09-13 U/S 147, 148, 149, 323, 324 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Lalit Mohan S/o Sh. Kesari Lal R/o VPO & Teh Banjar, Distt Kullu, alleging therein that on 08-09-13 at 9:00 PM when he and his friend Praveen Bhardwaj, Ishant Roi went to Himani Restaurant for dinner, 8/10 unknown person came down from IInd Floor Kevin and beat them. Case is being investigated by HC Vinod Bhagta I/o PS Sadar.
5. An ACCIDENT case FIR No. 147/13 is registered at Police Station Rampur on 09-09-13 U/S 279, 337 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Chuni Lal S/o Sh. Shinghu Ram R/o Vill Khamadi, Nankhari, Teh Rampur, Distt Shimla alleging therein that on 07-09-13 he loaded 453 apple boxes in vehicle LP Truck No. HR-55A-3273, near Kaleda Nala driver Pawan Kumar Negi lose the control and above vehicle rolled down from the road. In this accident driver sustained injury. Case is being investigated by ASI Hari Singh I/C PP Nankhari.
6. (THEFT & RECOVERY) A THEFT case FIR No. 148/13 is registered at Police Station Rampur on 09-09-13 U/S 379 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Raj Kumar Sharma S/o Sh. Uttam Ram Sharma R/o Vill Thali, PO Teh Karsog, Distt Mandi, alleging therein that during the intervening night of 08-/09-09-13 some unknown person has stolen away his vehicle Motor cycle No. HP-30-2599 parked at Khpari. Case is being investigated by HC Sunil Kumar I/o PS Rampur. During investigation accused person has been arrested.
7. An ABETMENT TO COMMIT SUICIDE case FIR No. 181/13 is registered at Police Station west Shimla on 09-09-13 U/S 306 IPC on the report of PSI Rajesh Prasher PS west Shimla that on 08-09-13 he has found the died body of Somi Kumar S/o sh. Mamraj R/o Vill Danghog Sakholi, Teh Kumrayu, Distt Sirmour below Himfed Power Co-portion Building Tuti Kandi forest area and also found a suicide note in his pent. He claim Mangat Ram Fogi, Rajinder, Rajinder Kathvar Lalan for his suicide.
8. AN ACCIDENT case FIR No. 38/13 is registered at Police Station Nerwa on 09-09-13 U/S 279, 337 IPC and 187 MV Act on the statement of Smt. Leela Devi W/o Late Sh. Kundan Singh R/o Vill Routan, PO Jignipul, Teh Chopal, Distt Shimla, alleging therein that on 08-09-13 when she was in Nerwa Bazar, one person named Sunil Kumar came in his vehicle Nano Car No. HP-33T-9260 and hit her and ran away from the spot. In this incident she sustained injury in her right foot. Case is being investigated by HC Hem Raj I/o PS Nerwa.
9. During last 24 hours 141 vehicles were challaned by Shimla Police under MV Act, 12 challaned under COPTA and 06 under Mining Act. The total amount of compounding fee of challans under MV Act and COPTA is Rs. 29,700/-.