1. AN ACCIDENT Case FIR NO. 175/13 registered at PS West on 03.09.13 U/S 279, 337 IPC on the statement of Tilak Raj S/o Sh. Thakur Singh Vill. Kamand P.O. Kunho Tehsil Karsog Distt Mandi A/P Clerk HPSEB Ltd. Legal Unit Near AG Office Shimla, alleging therein that at about 5.15 PM he was going to home from his office when he reached at Bawa Market a Motor Cycle No. HP13-2369 Pulsar came towards Tara-Hall to hit him and he fell down. In this incident caused injured due to rash & negligent driving. The case is being investigated by ASI Bhagi Rath I/O PS Wast Shimla.
2. AN ACCIDENT Case FIR No.104/13 is registeredat PS Kumarsain on 04.09.13 U/S 279,337,304A IPC on the rukka of HC. Dev Raj No. 1694 I/O PS Kumarsain a telephonically information in this PS that on Truck Tata 407 vehicle No. HP35-2147 got accident on NH-5 at Cheelmorh near Khekhar. The Vehicle accident about 200mts down wards on Dank from NH-5 2 persons namely Kuldeep S/o Sh. Gulab Singh R/O Tirmirdhar Teh. Nirmand Distt Kulu age 28 years and Sher Singh S/o Sh. Magu Ram R/o Gahwaha P.O. Sharvi Teh.& PS Nirmand age, 26 years died on accident and driver escaped from the spot. The case is being investigated by HC. Dev Raj I/O PS Kumarsain
3. AN ACCIDENT Case FIR No. 113 /13 is registered at PS Theog on 03.09.13 U/S 279,304A IPC & 187 M.V Act on the statement of Sh. Devender Singh S/o Ganga Ram R/o Village Dadag P.O.Parala Tehsil Theog Distt. Shimla, alleging therein that on 02.09.13 Smt. Reeta came to his home and told that her husband namely Rajinder Singh not came to home. He and Reeta go to found at sainj. During search Rajender Singh found near Rain Shelter in injured position. He carry alongwith other village person Rajinder Singh for treatment CH Theog but Rajinder Singh died on the way. this accident occur due to negligent driver of unknown vehicle. The case is being investigated by Insp./SHO Baldev Thakur PS Theog.
4. A BURGLARY Case FIR No.114/13 is registered PS Theog on 03.09.13 U/S 457,380 IPC on the complaint of Baldev Kanwar S/o Late Sh. Man Singh Kanwar R/o village Lafu P.O. Lafughati Tehsil Theog Distt Shimla ,alleging therein that on 03.09.13 when he was at home on morning at 6:30 AM a telephonically information received that the lock of the temple are broken when they checked the temple one Chatter Silver, small Chatter Silver =6 Kalsha Silver=8 , Chandak Silver =6 , Chhadi Silver =1 Total Silver= 5-640 Kg. Gold Sharphi=4 Chatter Gold=1, Total Gold 250gm and 20000/- hard cash approximate cost Rs. 5,00,000/- are stolen by some known person. The case being investigated by PSI Sanjeev Kumar I/O PS Theog.
5. A ND & PS Act Case FIR No. 115/13 is registered at PS Theog on 04.09.13 U/S 20-61-85 ND & PS Act , on the rukka of HC Yogesh Kumar No. 1 I/O PS Theog , alleging therein that on 03.09.13 at 11:30 PM when he was on patrolling and checking alongwith staff at Sarog Gali near Shiv Mandir than one man came towards Bhaklti he saw the Police Party and try to run away when he caught him and asked his name he told his name Suneel Kumar S/o Sh. Mohinder Singh R/o Joyal P.O. &Teh. Rajgharh Distt Sirmour. He checked this man and recovered 120 gm Charas to him. The case is being investigated by case being investigated by HC Yogesh Kumar I/O PS Theog.
6. During last 24 hours 161 vehicles were challaned by Shimla Police under MV Act. & 02 challaned under Mining Act. The total amount of compounding fee of challans under MV Act is Rs. 27600/-.