1. A CHEATING case FIR No. 188/13 is registered at Police Station West Shimla on 13-09-13 U/S 420, 467, 468, 471 IPC on the complaint of Smt. Manju Rana W/o Sh. Sanjeev Rana R/o Vimla Niwas, Mahaveer Ghatti near Sankat Mochan, Tara Devi, Teh & Distt Shimla, alleging therein that she has sold out her basement to Manjeet Singh Kochhar S/o Sh. Himmat Singh Kochhar R/o 12/12 Lakkar Bazar Shimla in 16.5 lakh. Above Manjeet Singh Kochher gave her Rs. 5 lakh and told her to pay remaining cash late on. Persons namely Ranjeet Singh, Harminder Singh, Raminder Pal Singh & Harbhajan Singh cheated her by producing fake chaque with her name. Case is being investigated by HC Ravinder Singh I/o PS West.
2. A CRIMINAL FORCE TO DETER PUBLIC SERVANT case FIR No. 82/13 is registered at Police Station East Shimla on 13-09-13 U/S 353, 332, 34 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Gopal Chand Formen HP Electric Board Section Vikasnagar Shimla, alleging therein that on 12-09-13 at 9:00 PM when his team mate went to remove complaint, persons named Parkash Rana along with 2-3 boys obstruct him to remove fault and beat him. Case is being investigation by HC Balak Ram I/o PP Vikasnagar.
3. An ACCIDENT case FIR No. 108/13 is registered at Police Station Kumarsain on 12-09-13 U/S 279, 337 IPC on the complaint of Smt. Pushpa W/o Sh. Sant Lal R/o Vill Bhanoli, PO & Teh Kumarsain, Distt Shimla, alleging therein that on 12-09-13 when she and her husband return back from local fair Char Sala Mela near Bhanoli one vehicle Motorcycle No. HP-52A-1262 driven by Piyush Chandel hit her, due to which she sustained injury. Case is being investigated by LHC Sita devi I/o PS Kumarsain.
4. An ABSCONDED FROM LAWFUL APPREHENSION case FIR No. 170/13 is registered at Police Station Sadar Shimla on 12-09-13 U/S 223, 224 IPC on the complaint of HC Roshan Lal I/o PS New Shimla, alleging therein that an accused named Mukesh Sahni S/o Sh. Kalish Sahani R/o Kori Mohalla, Down Dale, Shimla, alleging therein that an accused person named under case FIR No. 45/13 dated 10-09-13 U/S 454, 380 IPC at PS New Shimla and produced him before the Ld. Court JMIC-5, Shimla, on 12-09-13when they were coming back to PS New Shimla near Old ISBT accused Mukesh Sahni absconded from the Police custody. Case is being investigated by SI Dharam Singh I/o PS Sadar Shimla.
5. During last 24 hours 182 vehicles were challaned by Shimla Police under MV Act, 08 challaned under COPTA and 04 challaned under Police Act. The total amount of compounding fee of challans under MV Act and COPTA is Rs. 31,600/-.