1. A CHEATING case FIR No. 120/13 is registered at Police Station Theog on 10-09-13 U/S 420, 120B, 34 IPC on the complaint of Mohinder Singh S/o Sh. Nand Lal R/o Nagal Fruit Shop, Nagal Devi, Theog, Distt Shimla, alleging therein that Prahalad Gupta S/o Shiv Kumar C/o Shashikant Veerumal Tirath Dass Trade Co-a32, Fruit Market, Sikandra, Agra, Utter Pradesh and Veerumal Tirath Dass Prop. cheated him and dishonestly issued him Cheque of the year 2103 instead of 2013 and also not making the entire payment of Rs. 15 lakh. Case is being investigated by Insp/SHO Baldev Thakur PS Theog.
2. A ACCIDENT case FIR No. 121/13 is registered at Police Station Theog on 11-09-13 U/S 279, 337, 304A on the complaint of Sh. Suresh Kumar S/o Sh. Mathu Ram R/o VPO Jhalta, Teh Jubbal, Distt Shimla, alleging therein that on 10-09-13 when his uncle namely Sadanand loaded apple for Solan in vehicle Pick-up No. HP-63-3017 for selling along with driver Vijay Kumar Lokinder & Akhil, near Bhui driver lost the control and above vehicle fell down 100 mtr. from the road. In this accident persons namely Sadanand, Lokender and driver Vijay sustained injuries and Akhil died on the spot. This accident occur due to rash and negligent driving by driver Vijay Kumar. Case is being investigated by ASI Kamal Dev I/c PP Chhella.
3. A RIOT case FIR No. 168/13 is registered at Police Station Sadar Shimla on 10-09-13 U/S 341, 323, 382, 34 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Mukesh Kumar R/o Good Media New Pvt. Ltd. City Chanel, Bridge view Regency, Shimla alleging therein that on 09-09-13 when he was on work along with his friend's near Amar Bhawan, Jakhoo then persons namely Ricky, Kaka and some other boys of Fast Way Channel attacked them due to which they sustained injuries and snatched away their collection about Rs. 4050/-. Case is being investigated by ASI Nag Dev I/o PS Sadar.
4. (ACCUSED ARRESTED & RECOVER STOLEN PROPERTY) A BURGLARY case 45/13 is registered at Police Station New Shimla on 10-09-13 U/S 454, 380 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Dalip Kanwar S/o Late Sh. Mohinder Singh R/o Panchhi Ahata, Lower Khalini, Shimla, alleging therein that on 11-09-13 some unknown person has stolen away stolen away bathroom fitting articles from his house. Total cost of stolen articles is Rs. 12,000/-. Case is being investigated by HC Roshan Lal I/o PS New Shimla. During investigation accused person has been arrested & stolen property has been recoverd.
5. During last 24 hours 220 vehicles were challaned by Shimla Police under MV Act and 17 challaned under COPTA. The total amount of compounding fee of challans under MV Act and COPTA is Rs. 45,500/-.