1. A WRONGFUL RESTRAINT Case FIR No. 44/13 is registered at Police Station New Shimla on 07.09.13 U/S 341, 323,506 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Sandeep Sharma S/o Sh.Krishan chand Sharma R/o Thakur Niwas Bhagwati nagar Lower Khalini PO Rajhana Tehsil & distt Shimla, alleging therein that on 07.09.13 at 7.30 PM when he was coming to his home Khalini with his friend Rajesh and reached Khalini chowk Bye Pass Road Khem Sharma who is working in RMSA near Bus Stand & along with his two friend restraint his way & beaten him as well as threatened him to kill. The Case is being investigated by HC Roshan Lal I/O PS New Shimla.
2. A PUNISHMENT FOR CRIMINAL INTIMIDATION Case FIR No.164/13 is registered at PS Sadar Shimla on 07.09.13 U/S 506 IPC on the complaint of Sh Rakesh Gupta S/o Sh. Ashrafi Lal Gupta R/o Shop No. 2 Old I.S.B.T Shimla, alleging therein that One Lady namely Minakshi member of Child Help Line alongwith two other persons came in his shop and threatened him and also compel to produce the documents / birth certificate of servant otherwise they shall closed their shop/ business. The Case is being investigated by SI Jasbir Singh I/O P.S Sadar Shimla.
3. A BURGLARY Case FIR No. 150/13 is registered at PS Dhalli on 08.09.13 U/S 457,380on the statement of Sh. Kamal Kishore S/o Sh Om Parkesh R/o Kogi P,O Durgapur Distt Shimla, alleging therein that about 2.30 AM when he was going outside for toilet then he listen on sharp whistle sound adjoining Devta Mandir Nanal, He saw 4/5 men were running away from the premises of Devta Nanal Mandir. Later on the priest of above Mandir came on spot and saw some Gold & Silver items have stolen from Mandir which is worth approximately Rs.62.900 /- . The case is being investigated by I/C PP. Mashobra.
4. HUSBAND OR RELATIVE OF HUSBAND OF A WOMAN SUBJECTING HER TO CRUELTY a Case FIR No. 178/13 is registered at PS West on 07.08.13 U/S 498A, 506 IPC on the complaint of Smt. Sushma Verma W/o Late . Sh. Vineet Sharma and D/o Sh. Rattan Lal Sharma R/o Village Guhai Anadale, PO AG, Tehsil and District Shimla ,alleging therein that she has got married with Sh. Vineet Sharma S/o Sh. Vishwar Nath Sharma R/o Main Market Near SVN Gaon, Rajgarh, District Sirmour on 07..02.13 under Hindu Customs and her husband namely Vineet Sharma was performed a private business as Stationary Shop at Sirmour in between complainant husband died in PGI Chandigarh due to an accident after occurred this incident of her life, in-laws were frequently tortured and harassed her, their name's Mother-in-law Smt. Santosh Kumari, Brother- in-law Sh. Sumeet Sharma and Smt. Sumit namely Vandana and Father-in-law Murari Lal. The case is being investigated by ASI Bhagi Rath I/O PS East.
5. A HOUSE-TRESPASS IN ORDER TO COMMIT OFFENCE PUNISHABLE WITH IMPRISONMENT Case FIR No. 179/13 is registered at PS West on 08.09.13 U/S 451,380,34 IPC on statement of Sh Rama Chaudhary W/o Sh. Hardyal Chaudhary , alleging therein that on 07.09.13 some persons namely Hazari Lal S/o Sh. Brij Lal, Devinder, Mansa Ram and Uma Chand were came her home at suddenly and stood on her door and make a full and entire effort to damage furniture article inside the room. The Case is being investigated by PSI Rajesh Prasher I/O PS West.
6. AN ACCIDENT Case FIR No. 180/13 is registered at PS West on 08.09.13 U/S 279, 337 IPC on the statement of Sh . Sunil Kumar S/o Sh. Hari Nath Niwasi Village Kartha, PO Kilarh, Tehsil Pangi, District Chamba (HP) and presently Student of HPU Shimla under 3rd Semester were conversation amongst with their friend circle at 12:30 PM., namely Inder Singh and Ram Singh who are also bonafide residential at District Chamba during the time a Car No. HP 62B–1003 was crossed swiftly and over speedy came from other side and hit upon his leg due to which his leg was injured. The case is being investigated by HC Suresh Kumar I/ O PP Summerhill.
7. During last 24 hours 129 vehicles were challaned by Shimla Police under MV Act. The total amount of compounding fee of challans under MV Act is Rs. 20500/-.