1. AN ACCIDENT Case FIR No. 84/13 is registered at PS East on 15.09.13 U/S 279 ,337 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Rakesh Kumar S/o Sh Krishan Lal R/o Anil Khachi Building IAS Colony Sargheen, alleging therein that Smt Kabita Negi while driving back her Car No. HP07D-0277 has lost control on her Car and fell down. In the incident she sustained injuries. The Case being investigated by ASI Ram Lal I/C PP Kasumpti.
2. A THEFT Case FIR No.153/13 is registered at PS Dhalli on 15.09.13 U/S 379 IPC on the application of Sh. Hem Dass S/o Late Sh. Mathku Ram R/o Village Sanyana P.O Thaila Tehsil & Distt. Shimla, alleging therein that on 12.09.13 he parked his vehicle M/Car No. HP03-3932 near Village Sanyana. When he came to the parked place on 13.09.13, said vehicle found missing. The Case is being investigated by HC Daljeet Singh No.122 I/O P.P Mashobra P.S Dhalli Shimla.
3. A WRONGFUL RESTRAINT Case FIR No 125/13 is registered at PS Theog on 15.09.13 U/S 341,323 IPC on the statement of Sh Anup Kumar S/o Udhi Ram R/o Village Nahol P.O Tiyai Tehsil Theog Distt Shimla, alleging therein that on 14.09.13 he came from Dharech toward Nahol about 6 PM when he reached at Suhri Dhank (Jagal) know person through cloth his head in back side. He saw the back side two person standing nakabposh obstructed his path and beaten him. The case is being investigated by HC Het Ram I/O PP Fagu.
4. A THEFT Case FIR No 172/13 is registered at PS Sadar Shimla on 14.09.13 U/S 379 IPC on the complainant of Sh. Mohinder Lal S/o Sh. Bishan Dutt Sharma R/o Vill. Baniana , P.O Kyartu , Tehsil & PS Theog Distt Shimla (H.P) alleging therein that on 14.09.13 he has booked an suspected culprit in IGMC Shimla who indulged in pocket theft as per CCTV Camera Footage installed in IGMC Shimla. The name of suspect culprit known as Prakash Chand S/O Late. Sh. Dass Ram R/o Vill. Majakhar , P.O Jarol , Tehsil Thunag, PS Gohar , Distt. Mandi (H.P) A/P Kala Niwas Dhalli Shimla. The Case is being investigated by HC Amar Dutt NO. 137 I/O PP Lakkar Bazar Shimla.
5. During last 24 hours 175 vehicles were challaned by Shimla Police under MV Act , 01 chanlland under Mining Act. & 10 persons were challaned under COTPA ( Cigarette & Other Tobacco Act 2005 ). The total amount of Compounding fee of challans under MV Act & COTPA is Rs. 30,500/-