1. A WRONGFUL RESTRAINT Case FIR No 86/13 registered at PS Theog on 26.07.13 U/S 341,323,506,427 IPC on the statement of Sh Suresh Kumar S/o Lt Sh. Jai Ram Sharma R/o Chakla P.O Sandu Theog Distt Shimla H.P, alleging therein that on 26.07.13 he loaded apple boxes and vegetable in vehicle in HP09A-2318 from Thanda Village at 3.25 PM when he came towards Theog and reached near chalawag than Satpal obstruct his way and beaten him or broken his vehicle glass. The Case is being investigated by ASI Santokh Singh I/O P.S Theog.
2. A VOLUNTARILY CAUSING HURT BY DANGEROUS WEAPONS OR MEANS Case FIR No 87/13 is registered at PS Theog on 27.07.13 U/S 324,323,506 IPC vide DD No 14 at 11 AM on the statement of Suresh Kumar S/o Sh Kehar Singh R/o Tangi PO Kathog Teh. Theog Distt. Shimla H.P., alleging therein that he is the owner /driver of Vehicle No HP09A-3366, on 26.07.13 when he went Lafughati toward Tangi the above pickup reached at Kathal mode at 9.45 PM One pickup No HP09A-3364 drive Sh. Hiteshwar S/o Yashwant Singh R/o Khannu came from Lambidhar to Theog. On the spot driver Pickup No HP09A-3366 argument to passed the vehicle and came down the pickup and beaten. Suresh kumar threatened him for dire consequence. MLC Suresh Kumar done CH Theog. As per the report of MO the injury made by sharp weapon. The Case is being investigated by HC Ramesh Chand I/O P.S Theog.
3. AN UNLAWFUL ASSEMBLY Case FIR No 141/13 is registered at PS Sadar 26.07.13 U/S 143,147,186, 504 IPC on the statement of Sh J.S Negi Principal Centre of Excellence G C Sanjauli Simla alleging therein that on 26.7.13 at 11 AM some worker of SFI Dinit Dhanta, Prem Kaith, Nageen Sharma, Pawan Sharma, Chander Kant and Dinesh came his office and started misbehaving, using filthy language and obstruct him from performing his duty.The Case is being investigated by PSI Jai Nand I/O P.S Sadar Simla
4. AN INQUEST U/S 174 Cr.PC reported through telephonically from IGMC Shhimla that one brought dead person namely Laiq Ram S/o Sh.Jadha Ram R/o Kiran Lodge Devnagar.
5. During last 24 hours 156 vehicles were challaned by Shimla Police under MV Act and 23 persons were challaned under COTPA (Cigarette & Other Tobacco Act 2005). The total amount of Compounding fee of challans under MV & COPTA Act is Rs. 31,900/-.