1. A WRONGFUL RESTRAINT Case FIR No 134/13 is registered at PS Sadar Shimla on 06 .07.13 U/S 341,504 IPC on the satement of Sh Ravi Shankar Sood S/oSh. Dayanidhi Sood R/o Sunita Bhawan Lamba Villa Estate Near Shiv Mandir Upper Kaithu Simla alleging therein that on 05.07.13 at 5 pm he was going CTO towards Padam Dev Complex when he reached near Scandal Point one person namely Vinod Goyal S/o Lt Sh K.C Aggarwal R/o Maa Bhawan near Police Lines Kaithu wrongful restraint him and abusive language. This case is being investigated by HC Vinod Kumar I/O P.S Sadar Shimla.
2. A HURT CASE FIR No 135/13 is registered at PS Sadar Shimla on 06.07.13 U/S 324,506,34 IPC on the Complaint of Sh Ankush Diwan S/o Sh Yashwant Singh Diwan R/o Sneh Hotel /Vij Niwas near Tunnel Dhalli Shimla alleging therein that on 06.07.13 at 1.14 PM one person namely Vivek alongwith his two friend beaten and injured him near Dental College IGMC Shimla and threatened him. As per the MO opinion the injuries sustained to Sh Ankush Diwan is sharp. This case is being investigated by ASI Paramjeet Singh I/C PP L/Bazar Shimla.
3. A WRONGFUL RESTRAINT Case FIR No 28/13 is registered at PS Chopal on 07.07.13 U/S 341,323 on the application of Sh. Maonj Kumar S/o Sh. Parma Nand R/o Village & P.O. Bamta, Tehsil & PS Chopal Distt Shimla , alleging therein that on 06.07.13 at 3:30 PM when he was returning to home from Lani Bamta One person namely Anu S/o Kesiya R/o Village Bhabar P.O. Bamta Tehsil Chopal obstructed his way and beaten him.The case is being investigated by HC Gian Singh I/O PS Chopal.
4. AN ACCIDENT Case FIR No.41/13 is registered at PS Rohru on 07.07.13 U/S 279,337,304A IPC, on the Rukka of ASI Bhupender Pal I/C PP City Rohru alleging therein that on 7.7.13 when three persons namely Susheel s/o Roshan @Sillu, Balbinder s/o Krishan & Raj Pal s/o Tara Chand all r/o vill. Hantari sub .teh. Tikkar in M/car No.PB-65G-2889 at 8 pm 1km advance from Umladwar this car met worth an accident and fell down about 70 mt. from the road and Dvr. Susheel @ Silu dead on spot & another Raj Pal & Balbinder caused injured due to rash & negligent driving of the dvr Susheel @ Sillu. The case is being investigated by ASI Bhupender Pal I/C PP City Rohru.
5. During last 24 hours 148 vehicles were challaned by Shimla Police under MV Act for the violation of Traffic rules. The total amount of Compounding fee of challans under MV Act is Rs. 24600.