1. An ND&PS Act case FIR No. 133/13 is registered at Police Station on 30-06-13 on the report of ASI Paramjeet Saini Sadar Shimla, alleging therein that on 30-06-13 at 7:00 PM during patrolling duty along with staff he recovered 600 grm Chars from the illegal possession of Diwakar Sharma S/o Sh. Devi Ram Sharma R/o Vill Shoshan, PO Namhol, Teh Sadar, Distt Bilaspur from Timber Depot, Lakkar Bazar, Shimla.
2. An ACCIDENT case FIR No. 113/13 is registered at Police Station Rampur on 30-06-13 U/S 279, 337 IPC on the complaint of Rohit Bhardwaj S/o Sh. Prahlad Bhardwaj R/o Vill Kehari, PO Oddi, Teh Kumarsain, Distt Shimla, alleging therein that on 30-06-13 at 6:30 PM one vehicle Motor Cycle No. HP-06C-1300 met with accident near Nirath, due to rash and negligent driving. Case is being investigated by HC Sunil Kumar I/o PS Rampur.
3. An INDIAN FOREST ACT case FIR No. 114/13 is registered at Police Station Rampur on 01-07-13 U/S 447 IPC & 32, 33 IF Act on the complaint of Sh. Hardev Singh Negi Range forest officer Rampur, alleging therein that RHEP Jhakri, Teh Rampur, Distt Shimla encroached the Govt./Forest land in Moza Duttnagar to construct the road. Case is being investigated by ASI Bhagat Ram I/o PS Rampur.
4. An ACCIDENT case FIR No. 61/13 is registered at Police Station East Shimla on 30-06-13 U/S 279, 337 IPC on the complaint of Smt. Lalita Rana W/o Sh. Hira Singh Rana R/o VPO Timbi, Teh Shilai, Distt Sirmaur, alleging therein that on 30-06-13 when she was on the way to Sai Temple with her neighbour in vehicle No. DL-4CH-6420 near Majhar driver Dinesh lose the control and above vehicle fell down from the road and all people's sustained injuries. Case is being investigated by HC Sheesh Pal I/o PS East.
5. A BURGLARY case FIR No. 30/13 is registered at Police Station Nerwa on 30-06-13 U/S 457, 380 IPC on the compliant of Smt. Rewati Devi W/o Sh. Relu Ram R/o C/o BMO Office Nerwa, alleging therein that some unknown person has stolen away 1 pair gold kante, 1 gold ring & 2 nose pins from her house. Case is being investigated by HC Sanjeev Kumar I/o PS Nerwa.
6. During last 24 hours 217 vehicles were challaned by Shimla Police under MV Act for the violation of Traffic rules, 14 persons were challaned under COTPA (Cigarette & Other Tobacco Act 2005). The total amount of compounding fee of Challans under MV & COPTA is Rs. 24,000/-.