1. An ACCIDENT case FIR No. 123/13 is registered at Police Station Rampur on 24-03-13 U/S 279, 337 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Gulab Singh R/o Vill Kuhal, PO Deothi, Teh Rampur, Distt Shimla, alleging therein that on 23-07-13 at 4:00 PM when he was waiting for bus at village Roon Kanchi, one vehicle HRTC Bus driver hit him, due to which he sustained injury. Case is being investigated by HC Mohan Joshi I/o PP Taklech.
2. A CHEATING case FIR No. 28/13 is registered at Police Station Kotkhai on 23-07-13 U/S 420 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Deepak Kanwer S/o Sh. Gopal Krishan Kanwar R/o Vill Kalot, PO Chalnair, Teh Kotkhai, Distt Shimla, alleging therein that on January 2013 he receive calls of Sh. Balvinder Singh and Nidhi Chauhan from their various Mobile numbers and on their advise he got some insurance policies from HDFC Life Insurance Company. After some time they suggest him for tax less loan on above policies and on that he deposited Rs. 1,24,700/- in various Account Nos., but they did not gave the loan and cheated him. Case is being investigated by ASI Om Krishan I/o PS Kotkhai.
3. An INDIAN WILDLIFE PROTECTION ACT case FIR No. 35/13 is registered at Police Station Nerwa on 23-07-13 U/S 51 Indian Wildlife Protection Act on the complaint of Range officer Nerwa Attar Singh, alleging therein that one injured Leopard rescued from Vill Nerwa. On 15-07-13 it has been suggested by Returning Officer, Wildlife Rescue and Rehabilitation Centre Tuti Kandi Shimla that one gunshot wound are found in Leopard body.
4. A HURT case FIR No. 44/13 is registered at Police Station Chirgaon on 24-07-13 U/S 324 IPC on the complaint of Chaman Singh S/o Sh. Maya Ram R/o Vill Samog, Teh Chakrota, Distt Dehradoon UK, alleging therein that during the intervening night of 23/24-07-13 one person named Sh. Baldev Singh S/o Sh. Gopi Chand R/o Vill Jaylot (Bahali), Teh Chirgaon, Distt Shimla, attack him with Darat, due to which he sustained injury. Case is being investigated by HHC Shishi Ram I/o PS Chirgaon.
5. An ACCIDENT case FIR No. 151/13 is registered at Police Station West Shimla on 23-07-13 U/S 279, 337 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Rajesh Kumar S/o Sh. Ramesh Kumar R/o Vill Bhour, PO Kanair, Teh Sunder Nagar, Distt Mandi, alleging therein that on 23-07-13 when he along with Sh. Madho Ram S/o Sh. Chundiya Ram reached near Ghandal on his Motorcycle No. HP-31A-3962, one vehicle Bolero Camper No. HP-62A-0354 hit his above Motorcycle. Case is being investigated by HC Partap Singh I/o PP Dhami.
6. During last 24 hours 149 vehicles were challaned by Shimla Police under MV Act and 04 challaned under COPTA. The total amount of compounding fee of challans under MV Act and COPTA is Rs. 23,700/-.