1. An ACCIDENT case FIR No. 38/13 is registered at Police Station Chirgaon on 05-07-13 U/S 279, 337 IPC on the report of PSI Ashish Pthania Police Station Chirgaon that on 05-07-13 one vehicle JCB No. HP-10B-9812 met with accident near Vill Dhamodi. In this accident 3 persons sustained injuries.
2. An ACCIDENT case FIR No. 80/13 is registered at Police Station Theog on 04-07-13 U/S 279, 337 IPC on the complaint of Smt. Surendra W/o Sh. Kushal Chand R/o Vill Dharai, PO Deem, Teh Jubbal, Distt Shimla, alleging therein that on 04-07-13 at 6:30 PM when she was going to Khadapathar along with her husband and children in vehicle No. HR-03C-0979 one vehicle No. HP-52B-0442 came from Theog side and hit her vehicle. This accident occurs due to rash & negligent driving by driver. Case is being investigated by ASI Santokh Singh I/o PS Theog.
3. An ACCIDENT case FIR No. 65/13 is registered at Police Station East Shimla on 05-07-13 U/S 279, 304A IPC on the complaint of Sh. Hemraj S/o Sh. Mohan Lal Chauhan R/o VPO & Teh Chirgaon, Distt Shimla, alleging therein that on 05-07-13 at 11:00 AM when he came from Mehli along with his friends Surinder Chauhan and Keshav Thakur in vehicle No. HP-62A-1447. When they cross Malyana one vehicle Bolero Camper No. HP-63B-0370 fell into a trench. They stopped and came down to move out above Bolero Camper. When Keshav Thakur S/o Sh. Bhag Singh Thakur R/o Vill Dhaura, PO Sohar, The Naina Devi, Distt Bilaspur looking into a trench, suddenly the driver of Bolero Camper Maan Singh S/o Sh. Khatri Ram R/o VPO Dugana, Teh Shillai, Distt Sirmaur, started the above vehicle and hit above Keshav Thakur accidently. They rushed him to IGMC, where doctor declared him brought dead. Case is being investigated by HC Mohan Dutt I/O PP Kasumpti.
4. An ACCIDENT case FIR No. 141/13 is registered at Police Station West Shimla on 05-07-13 U/S 279, 337 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Partap Kumar S/o Sh. Jiya Lal R/o Vill Kayna, PO Rouri, Teh & Distt Shimla, alleging therein that on 04-07-13 at 9:30 PM during his dinner he heard a noise of vehicle on this when he went out of his house, he saw one vehicle Nano car No. HP-62-2091 fell down from the road near his house. He rushes the spot and found Sh. Raj Krishan S/o Sh. Surat Ram and Sh. Dalip Kumar sustained injures. Case is being investigated by ASI Brij Lal I/o PP Jutogh.
5. During last 24 hours 139 vehicles were challaned by Shimla Police under MV Act for the violation of Traffic rules, 11 persons were challaned under COTPA (Cigarette & Other Tobacco Act 2005). The total amount of compounding fee of Challans under MV & COPTA is Rs. 27,900/-.