1. A WRONGFUL RESTRAINT Case FIR No 139/13 registered at PS Sadar Shimla on 26.7.13 U/S 341,323,504,34 IPC on the complaint of Sh J.S Negi Principal Centre of Excellence G C Sanjauli Simla alleging therein that on 25.7.13 some students namely Dinit Dhanta, Vikram Kaith and Ajay Negi aggressively forced their way in to the college premises and also man handled the college staff and used un-parliamentary language against the teacher and other staff members of the college. The case is being investigated by HC Raj Pal I/O PP L/Bazar Simla.
2. A WRONGFUL RESTRAINT Case FIR No. 85/13 is registered at PS Theog on 26.07.13 U/S 341, 336 ,506, 294 has been registered on the statement of Smt Koshlya W/o SH. Pradeep Kumar R/o Village Shaya PO Kuthar Teh. Theog Distt Shimla H.P, alleging therein that when she came Shimla to Theog in the bus No HP63-1911 Pvt. at 12:30 PM driver above bus reached near Bhekhalti, One pvt bus No HP62-0667 to overtake the above bus, stopped the bus in front of our bus obstruct his path. The case is being investigated by HC. Ramesh Chand I/O PS Theog .
3. AN ACCIDENT Case FIR No.118/13 is registered at PS Dhalli on 26.07.2013 U/S 279,336,337 IPC & 187 MV. Act ,on the statement of Kumari Diksha D/o Sh. Ram Rattan R/o Paradi P.O Dharbhog Tehsil & Distt. Shimla, alleging therein that when she was going to Theog from Kufri at 9:30 AM. A Haryana No. Bus which was going Delhi to Rampur came at Kufri stoppage. After entering the Bus, conductor asked her where to go, she answered to Theog. The conductor refused to carry the passenger to Theog station in Haryana Roadways Bus. She told him that she will not go in this bus and asked to stop the bus. While she was coming out from the bus conductor below the whistle and bus move on. She fell down and sustained injuries in her head, arms & legs. The Case is being investigated by SI Sandeep Kumar I/O P.S Dhalli Shimla.
4. A BURGLARY Case FIR No. 47/13 is registered at PS Rohru on 26.07.13 U/S 457, 380 IPC on the statements of Sh. Sushil Kumar S/o Lt. Sh. Ram Nath R/o Vill. Jada P.O Seema Teh. Rohru Distt. Shimla,alleging therein that on 25/26-07-13 intervening night some unknown culprits broken the shutter lock and stolan 18 pair mobile phone total cost of stolen property Rs. 26,800/-. The case is being investigated by ASI Bhupinder Pal I/O PS Rohru .
5. AN INQUEST REPORT on 25-07-2013 at 2.35 PM an Information received at PS Jubbal that One Dead Body is Lying in Kehlakur Khad near Nanta dry cleanet Jubbal, I alongwith Police Staff visited the spot . and found that A Dead Body of young male person was buried under the big rock only the face of the body was visible. During the inspection of the body no injury was noticed by me. the dead body could not be lifted from the spot due to its being under the heavy rock. Prima facie the dead body appears to be the nepali person. Tehsildar Jubbal,SDPO Rohru have been apprised about the facts and circumstances from the spot. The proceeding under section 174 is being initiated in this case.
6. During last 24 hours 172 vehicles were challaned by Shimla Police under MV Act and 02 person were challaned under COTPA (Cigarette & Other Tobacco Act 2005). The total amount of Compounding fee of challans under MV & COPTA Act is Rs. 28,100/-.