1. A SNATCHING case FIR No. 139/13 is registered at Police Station West Shimla 02-07-13 U/S 356 IPC on the complaint of Smt. Priti W/o Sh. Devinder Chandel R/o Vill Chainer, PO Saryanj, Teh Arki, Distt Solan, alleging therein that at 7:00 PM when she and her sister Priyanka went to her quarter Fagli from ISBT Tuti Kandi, near Tuti Kandi crossing one person came from back side and snatched her necklace and ran away from the spot. Case is being investigated by ASI Bhagi Rath I/o PS West.
2. An ACCIDENT case FIR No. 140/13 is registered at Police Station West Shimla on 03-07-13 U/S 279, 337 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Sushil Thakur S/o Sh. Ravinder Singh Thakur R/o Ravinder House, Tuti Kandi, Shimla, alleging therein that when he went to Chandigarh from ISBT Tuti Kandi Shimla, he saw one vehicle fell down about 300 ft. from road. When Police rushed to the spot they found one vehicle Car No. HP-52A-5540 met with accident and 3 persons sustained injuries. Case is being investigated by HC Kashav I/o PS West.
3. An ACCIDENT case FIR No. 79/13 is registered at Police Station Theog on 03-07-13 U/S 279, 304A IPC on the complaint of Sh. Harish Kanwar S/o Sh. Narender Kanwar R/o Vill Banabag, PO Kathog, Teh Theog, Distt Shimla, alleging therein that on 02-07-13 when he went to his home in vehicle Pick-up No. HP-25A-0855 near Lafughati he saw one vehicle Pick-up No. HP-62A-0552 fell down 500 mtr. from the link road to Pitinal. In this accident one person named Girja Nand R/o Kilra died on the spot. Case is being investigated by Insp/SHO Baldev Thakur.
4. An ACCIDENT case FIR No. 63/13 is registered at Police Station East Shimla on 02-07-13 U/S 279, 337 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Kapil Chauhan S/o Sh. Shashi Chauhan R/o C/o Chauhan Business Center, Sargheen, Kasumpti, Shimla, alleging therein that on 02-07-13 at 8:45 PM one vehicle Spark No. HP-15A-0510 came from Panthaghati and at Sargheen Chowk fell down from the road due to rash and negligent driving by driver Beer Singh. In this accident 3 persons sustained injuries. Case is being investigated by HC Mohan Dutt I/O PP Kasumpti, Shimla.
5. During last 24 hours 188 vehicles were challaned by Shimla Police under MV Act for the violation of Traffic rules, 09 persons were challaned under COTPA (Cigarette & Other Tobacco Act 2005). The total amount of compounding fee of Challans under MV & COPTA is Rs. 30,100/-.