1. ACCUSED RAJESH KUMAR S/O SH.NAND KUMAR R/O CHHEI DHALA PO& TEHSIL THEOG DISTT SHIMLA HP HAS BEEN ARRESTED IN CASE FIR NO 59/13 DT. 30-05-13 U/S 419,420,468,471 IPC. ACCUSED KEPT IN POLICE LOCKUP THEOG
2. A THEFT Case FIR No.36/13is registered at PS New Shimla on 15.7.13 U/S 379,34 IPC on the statement of Sh Ashwani Thakur Director of Good Media News Pvt. Ltd. Office Briz View Agency the Mall Shimla, alleging therein that on 10.07.13 their Channel telecast in Sood Complex near B.C.S. New Shimla due to theft of Transmitter of Rs. 25800/-.At this he checked his CCTV Cameras Videos footage and three person namely Dinesh Thakur ,Sanjau and Suresh worker of Fast Way Cable Channel found guilty. The case is being investigated by HC Roshan Lal I/O PS New Shimla
3. AN ACCIDENT Case FIR No. 34/13 is registered at PS Nerwa on 16.7.13 U/S 279, 337 IPC on the statement of Sh Ajay Kumar S/o Hira Singh R/O Vill Ghuntadi Sub Teh & PS Nerwa Tehsil chopal Distt Shimla HP, alleging therein that on dt 16.6.13 at 10 AM his father loaded 60 boxes apple in a tractor and carry Ghuntadi Nerwa his father came of foot he and his brother Sudhir Kumar come with tractor at 11.30 AM when he reached near Ghara above tractor fell down in the nala driver run away from the spot, he and his brother Sudhir got sustained injuries and some local people carry to CH Nerwa. This accident has been happened due to rash & negligence of tractor driver. The case in being investigation by HC Sanjay Kumar I/O PS Nerwa .
4. AN ACCIDENT Case FIR No119/13 is registered at PS Rampur on 16.7.13 U/S 279,337 IPC on the statement of Rinku Mehta S/o Chunni Lal Vill Shola PO and Sub Tehsil Nankhari Distt Shimla alleging therein that on 15.07.12 at 1.45 PM a vehicle No HP 14-6995 Matiz met with accident near Kofardharta ( Nankhari) which was driven by Sh Anil Khachi @ Bably S/O Muni Lal Vill Barot Sub Tehsil Nankhari Distt Shimla. He sustained multi pal injuries. There was no other person in the vehicle. The case is being investigating by HC Devinder Nath I/O PP Nankhari
5. A FIRE INCIDENT information of house on fire was received in the police station at 5.30 am on telephonic by me to verify the spot and scene a police party was sent to village Karalidhar (Badi) in the leadership of HC. Puran Singh I/O PS Rohru after verifying and examining the spot, in the preliminary investigation it was found that the house of Sh. Balak Ram and his son namly Prem Chand and Trivender was totally damaged due to short circuit of electricity connection. Total loss of property is about 15-20 lakhs rupees.
6. INQUEST information is received at PS Kotkhai on 15.07.13 On that information ASI Muni Lal went CHC Kotkhai and on verification found at 1 PM Smt Sheela. W/o Jeet Ram Village Nalog P.O Devgarh Teh. Kotkhai Distt. Shimla age 33 years who was suffering from epilepsy fell down on slop (dhank) near Pajol and when she was being brought to CHC Kotkhai by her nephew Narender Pal and another people she passed away on the way. Postmortem conducted at CH Kotkhai. No foul play has been found so far. Inquest U/S 174 Cr.P.C. is being carried out.
7. During last 24 hours 125 vehicles were challaned by Shimla Police under MV Act and 16 person were challaned under COTPA (Cigarette & Other Tobacco Act 2005). The total amount of Compounding fee of challans under MV & COPTA Act is Rs. 18,500/-.