1. A CRIMINAL MISAPPROPRIATION OF PROPERTY ENTRUSTED TO SOMEONE case FIR No. 136/13 is registered at Police Station Sadar Shimla on 09-07-13 U/S 406 IPC on the complainant of Sh. Jhon Willam Centre Superintendent of Auckland House School, Lakkar Bazar Shimla, alleging therein that on 07-07-13 during the examination of Department of Post Govt. of India one person named Vivek Kumar Sen S/o Rajinder Kumar R/o VPO Pairwin, Teh Barsar, Distt Hamirpur ran away along with his OMR Sheet. Case is being investigated by LHC Yogeshwari I/o PP Lakkar Bazar, Shimla.
2. A KIDNAPPING case FIR No. 145/13 is registered at Police Station 09-07-13 U/S 363 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Nek Ram S/o Sh. Tulsi Ram R/o Vill Masog, PO Nalag, Teh Sunder Nagar, Distt Mandi, alleging therein that during the marriage of his younger brother at 11/12-07-13, on 02-07-13 his brother named Babu Ram went to Shimla from Banuti along with Sh. Hukam Chand, at Totu Babu Ram left the bus and went somewhere, till now he does not came back to home. He has doubt that someone kidnapped his younger brother. Case is being investigated by SI Harish Kumar I/C PP Jutogh.
3. A WRONGFUL RESTRAINT case FIR No. 79/13 is registered at Police Station Kumarsain on 10-07-13 U/S 341, 323 IPC on the complaint of Smt. Shashi W/o Sh. Raghubeer Singh R/o Vill Dharal, PO Kirti, Teh Kumarsain, Distt Shimla, alleging therein that today on 10-07-13 at 6:00 AM when she went to her field one Smt. Shiksha Thakur obstructed her way and beat her with sharp weapon ( Darati), due to which she sustained injury. Case is being investigated by HC Govind Mehta I/o PS Kumarsain.
4. A TRESPASS case FIR No. 80/13 is registered at Police Station Kumarsain on 10-07-13 U/S 451, 323, 34 IPC on the complaint of Smt. Shiksha Thakur W/o Sh. Gurudyal R/o Vill Dharal, PO Kirti, Teh Kumarsain, Distt Shimla, alleging therein that today on 10-07-13 at 6:15 AM when she was present in her cowshed persons namely Sh. Raghuveer Singh & her wife Shiksha Thakur beat her with sharp weapon, due to which she sustained injuries. Case is being investigated by ASI PP Sainj.
5. During last 24 hours 237 vehicles were challaned by Shimla Police under MV Act and 11 challaned under COPTA. The total amount of compounding fee of challans under MV Act and COPTA is Rs. 32,300/-.