1. AN ASSAULT ON PUBLIC SERVANT Case FIR No 38/13 is registered at PS Jubbal on 16.07.13 U/S 353,504,506,34 IPC ,On the Rukka of Self SI/SHO alleging therein that when I was on Patrolling duty along with ASI Raj Kumar, Const Kapil Kumar No 371 1st Bn. And Const Jagdeep Singh No 929 along with vehicle at Dhar Dochi station some Bihari labourer were doing construction work in the building of one person namely Lokinder. I stopped my vehicle and asked the labourer as to whether they have been registered at PS Jubbal. When I was inquiring about there where abouts in the mean time one person named Manoranjan S/O Lokinder Singh R/O Vill Dhar Dochi intervened and in the spur of moment he started abusing me and my staff and caught my self from my colour. With in a few minutes another persons namly Jagir Singh, Lokinder Singh and his wife came to the spot and they too started abusing me and my staff and assaulted me and my staff and threatened to kill us on the spot and threatened to burn the vehicle. All the above persons have obstracted the Police officials from performing our duty and have jointly assaulted the police officials thereby committed offence U/S 353,504,506,34 IPC. The case is being sent to the SDPO Rohru for investigation being a special reported case.
2. AN ACCIDENT Case FIR No. 30/13 is registered at PS Chopal on 16.07.13 U/S 279,337 IPC on statement of Sh. Sandeep Sharma S/o Sh. Dhani Ram, R/o Village Khadder,P.O. Nakodapul, Tehsil & PS Chopal Distt. Shimla (H.P.),alleging therein that on 16.07.13 he along with four other people going towards Nerwa in a vehicle No. HP 08A-1379 Wagnar at 3.00 PM when they reached near Lalpani, driver Rajender Dutt lost control over the vehicle due to rush and negligent driving and said vehicle mat accident all of them sustained injures in this accident. The case is being investigated by ASI Gam Gopal I/o PS Chopal.
3. AN ACCIDENT case FIR No. 148/13 is registered at West Shimla on 17.7.13 U/S 380 IPC on the application of Smt. Rita Devi W/o Sh. Jai Singh Chauhan R/o Vill. Plat No. 15 Hari Nagar Jhoht Wara Jaipur Rajsthan A/P Q. No. A 3/8 M.I. Room Summer Hill Shimla, alleging therein that on 17.7.13 at 8.45 AM when her daughter (age 1-1/2) sleeping in the room. She closed door and went for taking milk when she return back after 5-10 Minutes. She found that the locker of her Almirha opened and found one Gold chain, 3- Golden rings, one pair ear Jhumke one pair Kitti Set golden, one gold pendal & one Payal silver, Rs. 1100/- cash missing form the locker. Total stolen property Rs 90,000/-. This case investigating by HC Suresh Kumar I/O PP Summerhill.
4. INQUEST information is received at PS Chopal from Sahi Ram S/o Sh. Tonku Ram, R/o Village Ghurla, P.O. Bamta, Tehsil Chopal, District Shimla aged about 53 years old, has been died due to fell down at village Ghurla post postmortem of deceased is conducted by MO CH Chopal. The proceeding u/s 174 Cr.P.C. has been conducted by ASI Pratap Singh I/o PS Chopal. As per statements recorded of his relative no faul play reported so far.
5. During last 24 hours 162 vehicles were challaned by Shimla Police under MV Act and 15 person were challaned under COTPA (Cigarette & Other Tobacco Act 2005). The total amount of Compounding fee of challans under MV & COPTA Act is Rs. 24,900/-.