1. A theft case is registered at Police Station Kumarsain on 20-02-13 u/s 379 IPC on the application of Sh. Santosh Kumar Verma s/o Lt Sh. Karam Chand village and P.O. Parsahan Tehsil and PS Kumarsain Distt Shimla alleging therein that on 18-02-2013, he parked his Maruti 800 Car No. HP62-1460 at Prashan Nullah. On 19-02-2013, one Kirpa Ram informed him that some unknown person has stolen away some parts of his car. On checking oil tank, fuel motor, main pipe, stereo, side mirror etc. were found stolen from above vehicle. The value of stolen property is Rs. 18000/- Approximately.
2. A theft case is registered at Police Station Dhalli on 19-02-13 U/S 379 IPC on the statement of Sh. Ravinder Singh S/O Sh. Dhaju Ram R/O Village Talli Kholna PO Chanair Tehsil Theogat present Amar Niwas North Oak Sanjauli alleging therein that on 15-12-12, he was going to his quarter from Sanjauli. When he reached North Oak, two ladies, who came with him in same bus from Lakkar Bazar to Sanjauli, were standing on the way. When the complainant reached near them, in the mean time two persons were coming from opposite side and he tried to give them side. Due to narrow path, he tumbled down and one of the ladies hold him from neck. When he reached his quarter and changed his clothes, he found his golden chain missing. The complainant suspects that the lady who hold him from neck, stole his chain. During the course of investigation accused has been arrested and stolen chain has been recovered.
3. A burglary case is registered at Police Station Theog on 19.02.213 U/S 457, 380 IPC on the statement of Sanjeev Kumar S/O Raghuveer Singh R/O Raksa PO Deha Tehsil Theog Distt. Shimla stating therein that he is running a readymade garments shop at Maraog. During the intervening night of 18/19.2.2013, someone unknown person stole some articles & 3000/ Rs. from his shop. The total cost of stolen articles & cash is Rs. 6350/- approximately.
4. A theft case is registered at Police Station West, Shimla on 20-02-13 u/s 379 IPC on the complaint of Smt. Sudesh Kumari Sharma Assistant Executive Engineer, Electrical Sub-Division HPSEB Ltd. , Jutogh (Tutu) HP alleging therein that during the intervening night of 19-02-13, some unknown culprits cut down the supply of transformer and stolen the copper coil from the transformer .
5. During last 24 hours, 138 vehicles were challaned by Shimla Police under Motor Vehicle Act for the violation of traffic rules and 2 persons were challaned under COPTA (Cigarette and Other Tobacco Product Act, 2003).