1. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No 197/17 has been registered at PS Rampur on 23.11.2017 U/S 279,337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Arvind Negi S/o Sh. Madan Lal R/o Village & PO Purvani Tehsil Kalpa Distt Kinnaur age 38 years alleging therein that on 23.11.2017 at about 04-00 PM, when he was stood near SBI ATM Rampur, at the same time one Motorcycle No HP17C-1448 driven by Ajay Kumar S/o Sh. Sohan Lal R/o Batuna PO Nogli, Tehsil Rampur, Shimla, came rashly with negligent driving from Nogli side and hit two pedestrian. In this incident both persons sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by ASI Amar Singh I/O PS Rampur.
2. A TRESPASS: Case FIR No. 173/17 has been registered at PS Dhalli on 23.11.2017 U/s 447 427 504 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Harvinder Thakur R/o Green Park Home Stay Dhalli, Shimla alleging therein that on 18.11.2017, the debris fell down on his house, which has been negligently kept by one Bhupender Mehta, caused heavy damaged to his house. He made a promise that he will pick up all the debris, but did not do it. When the Revenue Office reached on the spot for demarcation, he objected them and alongwith his family members started to abuse them. The case is being investigated by HC Maan Singh, I/O PS Dhalli.
3. A HOUSE TRESPASS: Case FIR No. 94/17 has been registered at PS Jhakri today on 24.11.2017 U/S 452,504,323,34 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Tailli Ram S/O Lt. Sh. Jeu Ram R/O Village Shah PO Dofda Tehsil Rampur Distt. Shimla HP stated therein that on 23.11.2017 at about 06-15 PM, two parsons namely Jeet Singh @Shukru Ram S/O Sh. Jhai Ram & Tilak Raj S/O Roop Dass R/O Kumarshah criminally trespass in his house in drunken condition and started to abuse him. They have also beaten him brutally. The case is being investigating by HC Harbans Lal, I/O PS Jhakri.
4. A TRESPASS: Case FIR No. 236/17 has been registered at PS Shimla West today on 24.11.2017 U/S 447, 34 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Krishan Dev S/o Lt. Sh. Shiv Ram R/o Village Sari Dandut, PO Anji Brahmna, Tehsil & Distt. Shimla alleging therein that on 24.11.2017 at about 09-00 AM, some villagers namely Gauri Shankar, Sh. Ram Narayan, Inder Dutt, Rajeev S/o Sh. Narayan, alongwith their family members entered in his land and cut various types of trees. The case is being investigated by ASI Surjeet Singh, I/O PS Shimla West.
5. During last 24 hours 241 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, Compounded= 107, fine realized Rs. 34,900/- and 29 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 3,000/-.
1. Accused i) Sunil Kumar S/o Sh. Pratap Singh R/o Village Tolag PO Kamla Nagar Tehsil & Distt. Shimla, age 25 years and ii) Naveen Verma S/o Sh. Madan Lal Verma R/o Village Kalhali PO Maluthi Tehsil & Distt. Shimla, age 25 years, arrested in case FIR No. 172/17 Dt. 22.11.2017 U/S 21,22-61-85 ND&PS Act PS Dhalli, are remanded in police custody upto 25.11.2017, by the Ld. Court.
2. Accused i) Brij Lal S/o Sh. Jaan Pur R/o Village Thana PO Mandal Tehsil & PS Jubbal Distt. Shimla, age 26 years and ii) Rajinder Singh S/o Sh. Jaanpur R/o Village Thana PO Mandal Tehsil & PS Jubbal Distt. Shimla age 25 years arrested today in case FIR No 77/17 Dt. 21.11.2017 U/S 457,380,379 IPC PS Jubbal, are remanded in police custody upto 25.11.2017, by the Ld. Court.