1. A Forest Act case FIR No. 27/18 dated 26-02-2018 u/s 379 IPC and 41,42 Indian Forest act has been registered at PS Rohru on the complaint of Ravi Kumar Forest Gaurd Forest Rang Arhal, Tehsil Rohru alleging therein that on 25-02-2018 during special checking alongwith staff at UPF 12 Failri 4 Logs of Kayal (HP10A 9519 bolero camper) has been recovered from the possession of Anup S/o Sh. Sheru R/O VPO Karsa, Tehsil & PS Rohru District Shimla. The Case is being investigated by HC Ankit. I/O PS Rohru.
2. A Forest Act case FIR No. 32/18 dated 26-02-2018 u/s 379 IPC & 32,33 Indian forest act has been registered at PS Theog on the complaint of Sh. Vinod Sharma Forest Guard Paliyana beat, Cheog block alleging therein that today on 26-02-2018 he alongwith forest Guard Dharech beat and Ritesh beat was on joint patrolling. During patrolling he intercepted two person namely Subhash S/o Sh. Suresh Vill Bhaila PO Cheog Tehsil Theog Distt. Shimla and Rohit S/o Jai Dyal R/o Vill Bhaldi PO Balag Tehsil Theog who were cutting the devdaar fragment in forest R-11 C.No.-3. The case is being investigated by HC Rakesh Kumar I.O. PP Phagu.
3. An Accident case FIR No. 19/18 dated 25-02-2018 u/s 279,337,338,304A IPC & 187 MV Act has been registered at PS Rampur on the statement of Sh Manoj Kumar S/o Sh Hamir Chand R/O VPO Nirth Tehsil Rampur Distt Shimla HP stated therein that on 25-02-2018 at about 5.30 PM when he was present at Nirth Bazar one M/Cycle No KA-05JR-9077 ridden by Arvind Kumar S/o Chander shaker came rashly and negligently from Sainj Side and hit one person namely Sh. Balam Chand S/O Sh Mulu Ram R/O Sharan PO Badach Tehsil Rampur Distt Shimla HP. In this accident Sh. Balam Chand died on the way to hospital. The case is being investigated by HC Lal Chand I.O. PS Rampur.
4. During last 24 hours 510 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, Compounded= 314, fine realized Rs. 76,400/- and 09 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 900/-
1. Accused Suresh Kumar S/o Lt. Sh. Shiv Ram R/o Village Pabhaas PO Dewat Tehsil Chopal District Shimla, HP age 36 years arrested in case FIR No. 57/17 Dt. 23.10.2017 u/s 379 420 467 468 471 IPC at PS Chopal remanded in Police custody upto 27-02-2018
2. Accused Maheshwar S/o Sh. Tilak Raj R/o Durga Bhawan near Petrol Pump Vikas Nagar, Shimla & Raman Kumar S/o Sh. Kuldeep Raj R/o Durga Bhawan near Petrol Pump Vikas Nagar, Shimla arrested in case FIR No. 24/18 dated 24-02-2018 u/s 341,323,326,34 IPC at PS East released on bail by the Ld. Court.