1. A Fire incident case FIR No. 24/18 dated 22-02-2018 u/s 285,427,34 IPC has been registered at PS Rohru on the complaint of Sh. Kishori Lal S/o Lt. Sh. Keshaw Ram R/o Vill. Mandharli PO Karasa Tehsil Rohru Distt. Shimla alleging therein that on 21-02-2018 his Neplali worker set the fire in his orchard and burnt 350 plants of apples. The case is being investigated by HC Ankit Chaudhary I.O PS Rohru.
2. A Forest Act case FIR No. 31/18 dated 23-02-2018 u/s 379 IPC & 41,42 Indian forest act has been registered at PS Theog on the complaint Range forest officer Balsan (Deha) alleging therein that some unknown person had cut the 07 trees of cedar (Devdaar) at Forest D-137 Kadaran as per the report of forest guard Pachhad beat. The case is being investigated by ASI Chet Ram I.C. PP Deha
3. A Forest Act case FIR No. 10/18 dated 23-02-2018 u/s 379 IPC and 32,33 Indian forest act has been registered at PS Kotkhai on the complaint of Sh. Shyam Lal Range forest officer Kotkhai alleging therein that on 16-11-2017 some unknown person had cut the 02 trees of cedar (devdaar) at Reoghati beat. The preliminary enquiry into the matter has been conducted by forest department but accused did not intercepted till now. The case has been handed over to Police Station Kotkhai and is being investigated by HC Ashok Kumar I.O. PS Kotkhai.
4. A Theft case FIR No. 47/18 dated 22-02-2018 u/s 379 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Surjeet Singh R/o Geetika Niwas Parimehal Kasumpti Shimla alleging therein that some unknown person has stolen the 64 pipes from the site at sewerage Division, Muncipal Corporation, Totu Shimla.
5. An Accident case FIR No. 36/18 dated 23-02-2018 u/s 279,337 IPC has been registered at PS Dhalli on the rukka of HC Parma Nand I.O. PS Dhalli alleging therein that today one vehicle No. HP52A-6995 (Scorpio) met with an accident due to rash and negligent driving of driver Parvez Akhtar S/o Mohd. Iqbal near Shanan. In this accident driver of the vehicle sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Parma Nand I.O. PS Dhalli.
6. During last 24 hours 249 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, Compounded= 165, fine realized Rs. 51,800/- and 16 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 1600/-
1. Accused 1) Noor Mohhamand S/o Sh Yusaf R/O Tipti Tehsil Gund Distt Doda J&K 2) Rakesh Kumar S/O Lt Sh Ram Singh RO/ Village Nanan PO Jeori Tehsil Rampur Distt Shimla HP, 3) Sohan Singh S/O Lt Sh Dharm Singh R/O VPO Jeori Tehsil Ram pur Distt Shimla HP 4) Satish Kumar Satish Kumar S/o Sh Sudesh Raj R/O Tipti Tehsil Gund Distt Doda J&K have been arrested in case FIR NO 19/2018 U/S 379,34 IPC & sec. 41 & 42 of Indian Forest Act at PS Jhakri remanded in Judicial Custody by the Ld. Court.
2. Accused Satish Kumar @ Sunil Kumar S/O Tula Ram R/O Sharnal PO Darkali PS Rampur Distt Shimla arrested in case FIR No. 20/18 u/s 363, 376 IPC & 4 Pocso Act at PS Jhakri remanded in Judicial Custody by the Ld. Court.
3. Accused Satpal S/o Sh. Devi Dutt R/o Vill. Taraila, PO Balh, Tehsil Padhar, Distt Mandi, HP age 23 years arrested in case FIR No. 44/18 dated 20-02-2018 u/s 20-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS West remanded in Judicial Custody by the Ld. Court.