1. An ND&PS Act case FIR No. 44/18 dated 20.02.18 U/S 20-61-85 ND & PS Act has been regd. At PS West on the Rukka of SI Ram Nath I/C PP Jatogh, PS West stated therein that he on 20-02-2018 alongwith staff was on patrolling duty from Dhanda to Hira Nagar. At about 4.15 PM when he reached Near Hira Nagar, he intercepted one person namely Sh. Satpal S/o Sh. Devi Dutt R/o Vill. Taraila, PO Balh, Tehsil Padhar, Distt Mandi, HP age 23 years and recovered 500 gram Charas from his possession. The case is being investigated by SI Ram Nath I/C PP Jatogh, PS West.
2. An Excise Act case FIR No. 19/18 U/S 39 (1)(a) HP Excise Act has been registered at PS Chopal on the ruka of ASI Virender Kumar I/o PS Chopal alleging therein that during patrolling alongwith staff he received an information of illicit liquor and conducted raid in the dera of Bhim Bhadur S/o Sh. Sher Bhadur R/o VPO & Tehsil Bhariakusam District Banky Oda No. 2 Anchal Bhari, Nepal C/o Het Ram R/o Village Jivna, PO Matal, Tehsil & PS Chopal, District Shimla aged 59 and recovered 3,750 ML illicit liquor from his possession. The case is being investigated by ASI Virender Kumar PS Chopal.
3. A Wrongful restraint and criminal intimidation case FIR No. 10/18 has been registered at PS Jubbal today on 21-02-2018 u/s 341,323,504,506,34 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Kishor Jhodta S/o Sh. Het Ram R/o VPO Dhar Tehsil Jubbal Distt. Shimla alleging therein that Bihari Lal and his wife obstructed his way, beaten him and threatened with dire consequences. The case is being investigated by HC Suresh I.O. PS Jubbal.
4. A Rioting case FIR No. 29/18 has been registered at PS Theog today on 21-02-2018 u/s 143,147,341,323 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Manjeet Singh, Tarminal Manager, Adani agrifresh Sainj Tehsil Theog alleging therein that on 17-02-2018 1) Amarjeet 2) Sanju 3) Ram Krishan 4) Sandeep and other persons of Sainj Truck Union illegally entered into the CA store of Adani agrifresh and abusing, beaten and threatened the staff of Adani agrifresh at Sainj. The case is being investigated by HC Inder Sing I.O PP Chailla.
5. During last 24 hours 259 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, Compounded= 168, fine realized Rs. 54,300/- and 31 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 3100/-
1. Accused Hemant Bohra S/o Sh. Gangar Ram Bohra R/o Vill Shivan PO Chokha Distt Jajar Kot Nepal aged 37 years arrested in case FIR No. 32/18 dated 19-02-2018 u/s 18 ND&PS Act at PS Dhalli is remanded in Police custody upto 22-02-2018.
2. Accused Ashok Kumar S/O Sh. Diwan Singh R/O Vill. Koti PO Pujarli No. 4 Tehsil Rohru Distt. Shimla arrested in case FIR No. 22/18 dated 19-02-2018 u/s 20-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS Rohru is remanded in Police Custody upto 22-02-2018 by the Ld. Court.
3. Accused 1) Noor Mohhamand S/o Sh Yusaf R/O Tipti Tehsil Gund Distt Doda J&K 2) Rakesh Kumar S/O Lt Sh Ram Singh RO/ Village Nanan PO Jeori Tehsil Rampur Distt Shimla HP, 3) Sohan Singh S/O Lt Sh Dharm Singh R/O VPO Jeori Tehsil Ram pur Distt Shimla HP 4) Satish Kumar Satish Kumar S/o Sh Sudesh Raj R/O Tipti Tehsil Gund Distt Doda J&K have been arrested in case FIR NO 19/2018 U/S 379,34 IPC & sec. 41 & 42 of Indian Forest Act at PS Jhakri remanded in Police Custody upto 23-02-2018.
4. Accused Satish Kumar @ Sunil Kumar S/O Tula Ram R/O Sharnal PO Darkali PS Rampur Distt Shimla arrested in case FIR No. 20/18 u/s 363, 376 IPC & 4 Pocso Act at PS Jhakri is being produced before the Ld. Court.
5. Accused Butta Singh S/O Banta Singh R/O Vill. Ugrahan PO & PS Sajli Teh. Sunam Distt Sangrur (Punjab) age 35 years arrested in case FIR No. 102/17 u/s 279,337,304AA IPC at PS Rohru remanded in Judicial Custody by the Ld. Court.
6. Accused Satpal S/o Sh. Devi Dutt R/o Vill. Taraila, PO Balh, Tehsil Padhar, Distt Mandi, HP age 23 years arrested in case FIR No. 44/18 dated 20-02-2018 u/s 20-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS West remanded in Police Custoday upto 23-02-2018