1. An Accident case FIR No. 21/18 has been registered at PS East today on 20-02-2018 u/s 279,304A IPC on the statement of Sh. Laxmi Nand Sharma S/o Lt. Sh. Sewak Ram Sharma R/o Vill Beolia Tehsil and Distt Shimla stated therein that on 19-02-2018 he went to Pujarli to attend the marriage. In the intervening night of 19/20-02-2018 when he was coming back from marriage he saw that one car bearing No. HR03E-2702 came rashly and negligently toward Beolia and rolled down from the road. In this accident Dineshwar Dutt Sharma S/o lt. Sh. Megh Ram Sharma R/o Dhalyana PO Jung Distt Shimla died on the spot. The case is being investigated by ASI Dalip Chand I.O PP Kasumpti PS East Shimla.
2. A Theft case FIR No. 24/18 has been registered at PS Sadar on 19-02-2018 u/s 379 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Mehar Chand R/o Set No. 14 New Block P&T Colony The Mall Shimla alleging therein that on 16-02-2018 his younger brother Tarun Kumar Parked his vehicle No. CH01Y-9131 below P&T colony. On 17-02-2018 he found that vehicle was missing from the spot. They searched it every possible places but didn’t traced out. They have doubt that Some unknown person has stolen the above vehicle. The case is being investigated by HC Amar Dutt. I.O PP Lakkar Bazar PS Sadar.
3. A Fire Incident case FIR No. 25/18 has been registered at PS Sadar today on 20-02-2018 u/s 285 IPC on the statement of Sh. Ankush Sood S/o Sh. Karam Chand Sood R/o Shop No. 01 Lakkar Bazzar Shimla stated therein that in the intervening night of 19/20-02-2018 when he was present on the road outside from his house at the same time fire took place in the shop No. 25 due to short circuit of service wire above the said shop. In this incident adjoining shops also damaged due to fire. The case is being investigated by HC Man Das I.O. PP Lakkar Bazzar PS Sadar Shimla.
4. A Cheating case FIR No. 23/18 has been registered at PS Rohru on 19-02-2018 u/s 407,420 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Manoj Kumar S/o Late Sh. Bishan Dass R/o Vill. Darshal PO Jagothi Tehsil Rohru Distt. Shimla alleging therein that in the year 2006 he had sold the apples of Rs. 23 lacs to Amar Kumar R/o Sonia Bihar Delhi but Amar Kumar ran away from Rohru and didn’t paid the said amount and intentionally cheated him. The case is being investigated by ASI Shanti Swroop PS Rohru.
5. During last 24 hours 337 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, Compounded= 231, fine realized Rs. 62,300/- and 36 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 3700/- . Mining Act Challan=01 and fine collected=10,000/-.
1. Accused Amar Kumar S/o Lok Nath R/o A-441/13, Gali No.-13, Part-III Zero pusta, Sonia Bihar Delhi-94 age-36 years arrested in case FIR No. 23/18 dated 06-02-2018 u/s 420 IPC at PS Theog remanded in Judicial Custody by the Ld. Court.
2. Accused Hemant Bohra S/o Sh. Gangar Ram Bohra R/o Vill Shivan PO Chokha Distt Jajar Kot Nepal aged 37 years arrested in case FIR No. 32/18 dated 19-02-2018 u/s 18 ND&PS Act at PS Dhalli is remanded in Police custody upto 22-02-2018.
3. Accused Ashok Kumar S/O Sh. Diwan Singh R/O Vill. Koti PO Pujarli No. 4 Tehsil Rohru Distt. Shimla arrested in case FIR No. 22/18 dated 19-02-2018 u/s 20-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS Rohru is remanded in Police Custody upto 22-02-2018 by the Ld. Court.
4. Accused 1) Noor Mohhamand S/o Sh Yusaf R/O Tipti Tehsil Gund Distt Doda J&K 2) Rakesh Kumar S/O Lt Sh Ram Singh RO/ Village Nanan PO Jeori Tehsil Rampur Distt Shimla HP, 3) Sohan Singh S/O Lt Sh Dharm Singh R/O VPO Jeori Tehsil Ram pur Distt Shimla HP 4) Satish Kumar Satish Kumar S/o Sh Sudesh Raj R/O Tipti Tehsil Gund Distt Doda J&K have been arrested in case FIR NO 19/2018 U/S 379,34 IPC & sec. 41 & 42 of Indian Forest Act at PS Jhakri and is being produced before Ld. Court.
5. Accused Butta Singh S/O Banta Singh R/O Vill. Ugrahan PO & PS Sajli Teh. Sunam Distt Sangrur (Punjab) age 35 years arrested in case FIR No. 102/17 u/s 279,337,304AA IPC at PS Rohru and is being produced before Ld. Court.