1. A Theft case FIR No. 40/18 has been registered at PS west on 15-02-2018 u/s 379 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Mohinder Kumar S/o Sh. Narotam Dass R/o Vill Chamrog PO Taradevi Tehsil and Distt. Shimla alleging therein that before 03 months he had parked his vehicle No. HP63-2190 (Truck Swaraz Mazada) at Hira Nagar. On 14-02-2018 he found that some unknown person has stolen away his above truck. The case is being investigated by HC Suresh Kumar I.O PS West.
2. An Excise Act case FIR No. 24/18 has been registered at PS Kumarsain on 15-02-2018 u/s 39(1)A HP Excise act on the rukka of ASI Vijay Kumar I.O PS Kumarsain alleging therein that during patrolling alongwith staff he recovered 12 bottles of country liquor Una No.-1 from the shop of Mohammad Ishtiaq S/o M.N. Asirudeen R/o Bhadrash PO Dutt Nagar nala near Sainj. The case is being investigated by ASI Vijay Kumar I.O PS Kumarsain.
3. A Theft case FIR No. 31/18 has been registered at PS Dhalli on 15-02-2018 u/s 379 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Bal Krishan S/o Sh. Ranjeet Singh R/o Vill Tali Kholna, P.O. Chanet Tehsil Theog Distt Shimla alleging therein that he is residing at Chauhan Niwas near gas godown Sanjauli. On 9-02-2018 evening he has parked his vehicle No. HP52A-7016 (Scorpio) in Jakhoo road. On 15-02-2018 he found that some unknown person has stolen away his above vehicle. The case is being investigated by HC Naresh I.O PP Sanjauli PS Dhalli.
4. A House Trespass case FIR No. 41/18 has been registered at PS West today on 16-02-2018 u/s 452,323,504,506,34 IPC on the statement of warden of Shivalic Sen. Sec. School Hostel Jubbarhatti Shimla stated therein that on 15-02-2018 at about 08-30 PM two ladies who reside beside the hostel illegally entered into the hostel and asked for one girl. Subsequently they entered into the room of girls and beaten one girl. After some time Rajat and Manish also entered into the hostel. Rajat attacked on his mother who was already entered inside the hostel and Manish threatened the boys & girls of the hostel with dire consequences. The case is being investigated by HC Janam Dev I.O. PP Jutog PS West.
5. An Attempt to Murder case FIR No. 08/18 has been registered at PS Kotkhai on 15-02-2018 u/s 307,323 IPC on the statement of Shokut Ali S/o Sh. Aalamdin R/o Vill Chakrot PO Mahasu Tehsil Kotkhai Distt Shimla stated therein that two Nepali labourer namely Arjun S/o Tilak and Bablu working with him. In the intervening night of 15/16-02-2018 Arjun brutally beaten Bablu with sticks and Bablu sustained major injuries. The case is being investigated by ASI Ranjeet Singh I.O PS Kotkhai.
6. During last 24 hours 335 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, Compounded= 110, fine realized Rs. 34,500/- and 04 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 400/-FOLLOW UP
1. Accused Amar Kumar S/o Lok Nath R/o A-441/13, Gali No.-13, Part-III Zero pusta, Sonia Bihar Delhi-94 age-36 years has been arrested in case FIR No. 23/18 dated 06-02-2018 u/s 420 IPC at PS Theog
2. Accused Preet Singh S/o Ami Chand R/o Vill Ganga Nagar PO Sheel Sub Tehsil Tikker Distt Shimla age 44 yeas arrested in case FIR No. 70/06 dated 24-03-2006 u/s 224 IPC at PS Rohru remanded in Police custody upto 17-02-2018
3. Accused Arjun S/o Tilak Bhadur R/o Gainghat odda No-03 Distt. Udaypur Aanchal Sagar mat Nepal age 35 years has been arrested in case FIR No. 08/18 dated 15-02-2018 u/s 307, 323 IPC at PS Kotkhai and is being produced before Ld. Court.