1. An Accident case FIR No. 31/18 Dt. 23.02.18 U/S 279 337 IPC has been registered at PS Kumarsain on the statement of Aaryan Sharma S/o Sh. Ravinder Sharma R/o Vill Gharsi PO Kasouli Tehsil Solan Distt. Solan stated therein that on 23-02-2018 he alongwith Rajat and Divyansh was going to Jimmu in vehicle No HP06A-1980. When they reached near Kandyali Diyansh the driver of vehicle lost control over the vehicle and rolled down from the road. The case is being investigated by ASI Mohan Singh Guleria I.C. PP Narkanda.
2. An Accident case FIR No. 48/18 dated 23-02-2018 u/s 279,337 IPC at PS West on the statement of Naresh Kumar S/o Prem Chand R/o Vill Nanihas PO Kandhar Tehsil Arki Distt. Solan stated therein that he is working as receptionist in Hotel Vallly view Chakkar Shimla. On 23-02-2018 at about 08-00 AM when Yogender Kumar worker of hotel was going to market at the same time one vehicle No. HP01A-4628 came rashly and negligenty from Totu side and hit him. In this accident Yogender Kumar sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by ASI Dev Raj I.O. PS West.
3. An Excise Act case FIR No. 25/18 dated 23-02-2018 u/s 39(1) HP Excise act on the rukka of ASI Jiya Lal I.O. PS Rohru alleging therein that on 23-02-2018 during patrolling alongwith staff near old Bus Stand Rohru one person namely Dinesh S/o Sh. Dila Ram R/o VPO Khashdhar Tehsil Chirgaon intercepted by him and and recovered 06 boxes of country liquor Himachal Orange. The case is being investigated by ASI Jiya Lal I.O PS Rohru.
4. A Theft case FIR No. 11/18 dated 23-02-2018 u/s 379 IPC has been registered at PS Kotkhai on the complaint of Sh. Amit Thakur S/o Narinder Thakur VPO Kokunala Tehsil Kotkhai alleging therein that on 21-02-2018 he had parked his vehicle No. HP63C-0364 Pick-up near bridge at Kokunala. On 22-02-2018 he was out of station and his father informed him that the vehicle was missing from the spot. He searched the vehicle in every possible places but didn’t traced out. He has doubt that Some unknown person has stolen the above vehicle. The case is being investigated by ASI Rameshwer Singh I.O PS Dhalli.
5. During last 24 hours 309 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, Compounded= 146, fine realized Rs. 44,700/- and 09 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 900/-
1. Accused Suresh Kumar S/o Lt. Sh. Shiv Ram R/o Village Pabhaas PO Dewat Tehsil Chopal District Shimla, HP age 36 years has been registered at PS Chopal in case FIR No. 57/17 Dt. 23.10.2017 u/s 379 420 467 468 471 IPC at PS Chopal remanded in Police custody upto 27-02-2018