- A Gambling Act case FIR No. 139/15 has been registered at PS Sadar Shimla on 26.06.2015 U/S 13-3-67 Gambling Act on the rukka of HC Raj Pal, I/O PP Lakkar Bazar, Shimla alleging therein that on 26.06.2015, he alongwith staff was on patrolling duty towards Dhudhali. At about 04-30 PM, when they reached at Rain Shelter near Dhudhali they found that three persons namely Ashok Kumar, Devi Singh & Subhash Thakur were playing gambling (cards) behind the Rain Shelter and Rs. 25,685/- has been recovered from the spot. The case is being investigated by HC Raj Pal, I/O PP Lakkar Bazar, Shimla.
- A Rioting case FIR No. 50/15 has been registered at PS East on 26.06.2015 U/S 147,148, 149, 323,506 IPC on the statement of Sh. Onkar Singh S/O Prem Singh R/O Sargheen PO Beolia Shimla stated therein that he has land dispute with his neighbourer Sanju. On 26-06-2015 Sanju, his wife Jyoti, son Mimanshu and younger son along with 2/3 another persons beaten him and threatened with dire consequences. The case is being invested by LHC Seema I/O PP Kasumpti.
- A Trespass case FIR No. 27/15 has been registered at PS Chopal on 26.06.2015 U/S 447, 427, 506, 34 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Roshan Lal Sharma S/o Sh. Ratti Ram R/o Village Khaddar, Tehsil Chopal, Distt. Shimla alleging therein that he & his wife are working in ITBP. On 26.06.2015, when he went to his native place he found that some villager of his village had constructed a road in his land without his permission & damaged the field wall. They have also threatened him with dire consequences. The case is being investigated by SI Gulam Akbar, SHO PS Chopal.
- Act endangering life or personal safety of others case FIR No 58/15 has been registered at PS Rohru today i.e. 27-6-2015 U/S 336,323,504 IPC on the statement of Sh. Chain Ram S/o Nazru Ram R/o Village Karala PO Khagteri Tehsil Rohru Distt Shimla alleging therein that today he alongwith his wife Chamku Devi was present at his apple garden for storage of water. At the same time Lal Sukh came there and abused them and pelting stone on them. In this incident they sustained injuries due to negligence act of Lal Sukh. The case is being investigated by ASI Gopal Singh I/O PS Rohru.
- A Trespass case FIR No. 59/15 has been registered at PS Rohru today i.e. 27.06.2015 U/S 447,323,34 IPC on the statement of Sh. Lal Sukh S/o Molku Ram R/o Village Karala, PO Khangteri Teh. Rohru Distt. Shimla alleging therein that today at about 07-45 AM, his neighbour Chain Ram S/O Najru Ram R/O Village Karala PO Khangteri Tehsil Rohru Distt. Shimla and his wife cut the grass in his land. When he asked them, Chain Ram alongwith his wife beaten him. The case is being invested by ASI Kundan Lal I/C PP Tikkar.
- During the last 24 hours total 233 vehicles challaned by Shimla Police under MV Act. Total Challan compounded = 90 and fine realized Rs. 41,700/-.
Sushant Sharma S/o Sh. Jagat Pal Sharma R/o Village Chambyara, PO Shikroha, Tehsil Sadar Bilaspur, HP, age 22 years arrested in case FIR No. 225/15 U/S 341 323 324 504 IPC PS Dhalli, is on police remand upto 30.6.2015.
Kishori Lal S/o Sh. Daya Ram R/O Vill. Sihra P.O. Binola Tehsi & Distt. Bilaspur H.P. arrested in case FIR No. 93/15 Dt. 25-04-15 U/S 454,382 IPC P.S. West Shimla is on Police remand upto 29-06-2015.