- A Grievous Injury Case FIR No. 101/15 has been registered at PS Rampur on 15.06.2015 U/S 325 IPC on the application of Sh. Pintu S/O Sh Roshan Lal vill Daliti, PO Jarol, Tehsil Kumarsain, Distt. Shimla alleging therein that on 14.06.2015 at about 10-00 PM, he was going to Hotel from New Bus Stand Rampur, at the same time an unknown person beaten him brutally. he sustained grievous injuries in his mouth, head and teeth. The case is being investigated by HC Lal Chand I/O PS PP City PS Rampur.
- A Trespass case FIR No. 45/15 has been registered at PS East on 15.06.2015 U/S 447 IPC on the complaint of Sh. T.D. Negi, Hermitage R/o Village Sargheen, PO Beolia, Shimla-9 stated therein that he is permanent resident of village Ribba, Tehsil Mourang, Distt. Kinnaur. He purchased a land comprising Khasra number 689,690,691,692,694 and 695 measuring 185-39 sq. metres. Sh Rajesh Thakur and Sh Dashmesh Thakur are his immediate neighbourers and one of the owners along with their two sisters of land measuring 516-56 sq. meter. The point of dispute is khasra no 695 which he intend to develop after enclosing the same duly demarcated by the competent revenue official as they claim to be their land. Above persons are temperamentally aggressive and are likely to cause interference at every stage of its enjoyment. The case is being investigated by ASI Het Ram I/O PS East
- A Sharp Injury Case FIR No. 46/15 has been registered at PS East Shimla today i.e. 16.06.2015 U/S 324,323 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Naresh Thakur S/O Man Singh A/P Dispatcher Post office SDA Complex Kasumpti Shimla stated therein that on 15.06.2015 he was in his office. At about 07.45 PM, Medh Ram dispatcher beat him brutally. The case investigating by HC Shiv Kumar No172 I/O PP Kasumpti Shimla.
- A Cheating case FIR No. 136/15 has been registered at PS Sadar on the complaint of Maj. D.S. Thakru A/P AG/MP-2, Room No. 277A, Army HQs, New Delhi alleging therein that on 14.06.2015 at about 08.30 PM, when he was checking online his account and found that in between June 5th to June 8th, 2015, forgery transactions of Rs. 2,96,135/- have been made from his account by using the ATM cards in different places in Delhi and he didn't receive any message from the bank, The case is being investigated by SI Jasveer Singh, I/O PS Sadar.
- An Accident case FIR No. 102/15 has been registered at PS Rampur today i.e. 16.06.2015 U/S 279,337,304A IPC on the statement of Sh. Sukhpal S/o Sh. Jawahar Lal R/o village Bhamol, PO Bahali, Tehsil Rampur, Distt Shimla alleging therein that on 15.06.2015 at about 07.30PM, one Bolero Camper No HP-06A-5150 came to village Bhamoli. When driver Chhajju Ram tried to turn it back, suddenly he lost his control and above vehicle rolled down 200 mtrs below from road. In this accident Sh. Jew Dass S/O Sh Nagu Dass Village Juli PO Labana Sadana, Tehsil Rampur age 62 years, Chajju Ram S/O Jew Dass R/O as above age 28 years, Rukmani W/O Sh Yog Raj Village Bhamol PO Bahali Tehsil Rampur Distt Shimla 25 years died on spot and one child Anshul S/O Sh. Yog Raj sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by Sh. Gaurav Singh IPS(P) PS Rampur.
- An Accident case FIR No. 145/15 has been registered at PS West today i.e. 16.06.2015 U/S 279, 337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Sanjay Kumar S/o Sh. Purushotam Lal R/o Village Kakkad, PO Chandruhi, Tehsil Bhoranj, Hamirpur A/P Mechanic, Friends Auto Ghodachowki, Shimla stated therein that on 15.06.2015, he was going to Tarahall in his vehicle No. HP-03-1655 (Maruti 800) . When he reached near Victory Tunnel, at the same time one HRTC Bus No. HP-63-6774 driven by Sh. Bhima Nand, came rashly in wrong direction and collide with his vehicle and damaged it badly.
- During the last 24 hours total 231 vehicles Challaned by Shimla Police under MV Act & 01 person challaned under Smoking Act. Total Challan compounded = 112 and fine realized Rs 47,500/-
- Accused Sh. Gopal Chand S/O Sh. Bali Ram R/o Village Majhas, PO & Tehsil Karsog, Distt. Mandi, age 38 years arrested in case FIR No. 30/15 Dt. 15.06.2015 U/S 304 IPS at PS Sunni, is on police remand upto 27.06.2015.
- Accused namely Rakesh Thapa S/o Sh. Pawan Singh Thapa R/O Village Manikpur, PO Garwah, Tehsil & Distt. Dhang, Anchanl Rawti Nepal Age 23yrs, arrested in case FIR No. 51/15 Dt. 15-06-15 U/S 363, 354,(B) IPC 8 POCSO Act PS Rohru.