- A ND&PS Act case FIR No. 87/15 has been registered at PS Theog on 18.06.15 U/S 20-61-85 ND&PS Act on the rukka of ASI Sunil Kumar I/O PS Theog, Shimla stated therein that on 18.06.2015, he alongwith staff on patrolling duty towards Premghat, Gajaidi & Jais etc. At about 06-15 PM, when they reached near Machine Dhank near Pawach, one person namely Vikram Singh S/o Sh. Shyam Singh R/o Village Jodna, PO Pulbahal, Tehsil & PS Chopal, Distt. Shimla, age 23 years, intercepted by them. During search, 1.970 Kg. charas recovered from his possession. The case is being investigated by ASI Sunil Kumar, I/O PS Theog
- An Excise Act case FIR No 46/15 has been registered at PS Chirgaon on 18-06-2015 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of SI Munish Kumar, SHO PS Chirgaon Shimla stated therein that on 18-06-2015 during patrolling 165 bottles of country liquor & 17 bottles of Beer from the shop of Sh. Bijender Singh S/o Sh Pabbar Singh R/o Village Jitata Tehsil Chirgaon Distt Shimla. The case is being investigated by SI Munish Kumar SHO PS Chirgaon.
- A wrongful Confinement case FIR No. 148/15 has been registered at PS West on 18-06-15 u/s 342 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Yash Pal Sankhyan R/o House No. 82 Roda Sector No. 3 Tehsil Sadar Bilaspur alleging therein that on 18-06-2015 about 03/03-15 PM he went to Hyundai Motor Tapan Shogi for repair of his vehicle No. HP 54B-1025 (Santro). After one hour the employee of Hyundai motor asked him to sign on the document. He refused to sign the document and asked that the work of his vehicle has not been done. On this the employee of Hyundai motor forcefully restrain him, Sanket Sankhyan and another one person inside the Hyundai motor. The case is being investigated by HC Laiq Ram PS West.
- An Accident case FIR No. 149/15 has been registered today on 19-06-15 u/s 279 IPC on the rukka of SI Virochan Negi I.O PS West alleging therein that today on 19-062015 one truck No. HP-12C-9264 met with an accident near AG Chowk on Cart road due to rash and negligent driving of driver Lakhvider Singh. The case is being investigated by SI Virochan Negi I.O PS West Shimla.
- During the last 24 hours total 208 vehicles Challaned by Shimla Police under MV Act & 02 challan under Mining Act. Total Challan compounded = 84 and fine realized Rs 76,500/-
Proceeding under Section 174 Cr.PC.
In the intervening night of 18.06.2015, Deceased Devinder Kumar S/o Late Sh. Ghungar Mal R/o Vill Amb Tehsil Jwalaji Distt. Kangra age 50 years presently working as a chowkidar c/o Lokinder Chauhan S/o Karam Dass R/o Vill Dharara PO Kui Tehsil Rohru Shimla slipped on stairs outside his residence and died on the spot. Deceased dead body handed over to his brother Bharat Bhushan for cremation after autopsy at CHC Rohru.
Jagdish Chand S/o Sh. Kuba Nand R/o village Guther Bahali, PO Munish Bahali Tehsil & PS Rampur Distt. Shimla age 25 yrs arrested in case FIR No 86/15 dated 29.05.15 U/S 363,366A IPC PS Rampur, sent to Judicial Custody by Trail Court.
Vikram Singh S/o Sh. Shyam Singh R/o Village Jodna, PO Pulbahal, Tehsil & PS Chopal, Distt. Shimla, age 23 years arrested in case FIR No. 87/15 dated 18.06.15 U/S 20-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS Theog, is on Police remand up to 23-06-2015