- An Accident FIR No. 41/15 has been registered at PS East on 07.06.2015 U/S 279,337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Pardeep Sharma S/O Sh Bhagat Ram Sharma R/O Karai Sarahan, Tehsil Chopal, Distt Shimla stated therein that he was on the way to Shimla from Sanjauli with his friend Sunil Kumar, Dev Dutt, Arvind and Chander Kant in Vehicle No HP-52A-8313 Alto K-10. When they reached near St. Beed's Chowk, above vehicle met with an accident due to rash & negligent driving of Sunil Kumar & rolled down 400/500 feet from the road. The case is being investigated by HC Harish Garg I/O PS East Shimla
- An Accident case FIR No. 138/15 has been registered at PS West on the statement of Sh. Rakesh Kumar S/o Sh. Shyama Nand R/o Sai Niwas R/o village Finubhod, PO Narkanda, Tehsil Kumarsain, Distt. Shimla, age 23 year A/p B.Tech student in Bahara University Wakanaghat, Solan stated therein that on 06.06.2015, he alongwith his friend Sanjeev ware going towards Wakanaghat from Shoghi in Motorcycle No. HP-06A-4425. When they reached near Shalaghat, at the same time one Pick-Up No. HR-37C-2905 overtake him rashly and hit his motorcycle. In this accident they sustained injuries.
- An Accident case FIR No. 130/15 has been registered at PS Sadar, Shimla on 06.06.2015 U/S 279 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Ajay Bhagwati S/o Sh. Jagdish Chand Sharma A/P Driver with Dy. Commissioner District Shimla stated therein that on 06.06.2015, when he was going towards Victory Tunnel in vehicle No. HP-07B-0777, at the same time one vehicle No. HP-01D-4703 came rashly and hit with his vehicle. The case is being investigated by SI Jasveer Singh, I/O PS Sadar.
- A Cheating case FIR No. 129/15 has been registered at PS Sadar Shimla on 06.06.2015 U/S 420 IPC on the complaint of Smt. Rajender Sandhu W/o Sh. Joginder Sandhu R/o Sandhu Cottage, Sangti Summer Hill Shimla stated therein that she is doing a practices of Advocate in High Court of HP. She sent her bio-data through e-mail to Asstt. Manager of BMW Car Company in Manchester (UK). After that she received a call regarding job and asked her to submitted documents to Customs Department in New Delhi. On this, she deposited Rs. 32500/- in the account of Rahul Kumar. After that she again received a call to deposit Rs. 86,000/- for release her documents from Costume Department. After deposited above amount, he again demanded Rs. 3 lacs from her but she refused to deposit the above amount. She deposited above money to release her documents, but they are not returned her documents & cheated with her. The case is being ivestiagated by SI Jasbir Singh, I/O PS Sadar.
- During the last 24 hours total 251 vehicles Challaned by Shimla Police under MV Act. Total Challan compounded = 97 and fine realized Rs 45,600/-
Proceeding U/S 174 Cr.PC
- Two deadbodies an unidentified and another namely Mohender Kumar Jarait S/o Sh. Jiva Ram R/o Village Chanjol, PO Kangal, Tehsil Kumarsain, Shimla, age-40 years found near village Gharyana on the bank of Satluj river. After postmortem unidentified deadbody has been criminated whereas deadbody of Mohender was handed over to his son.
Today at 6-15 AM Morning three stories house of Shyam Singh S/o Lt Sh Jai Singh R/o Vill Shalota PO Galani Tehsil and P.S Kumarsain has been burnt. Four Room's of the Upper stories, furniture, other house hold articles & cash Rs. 20 thousands burnt in the fire. The approximate value of destroyed property is Rs. 20/25 Lacks.