1. An Accident case FIR No 72/15 has been registered at PS Theog Today on 01-6-15 U/S 279,337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Suresh S/o Sh. Chet Ram R/o Vill Banada Ghati PO Kelvi Tehsil Theog stated therein that today on 01-06-15 one Pick-Up No. HP 09C-1235 met with an accident near Gaglu due to rash and negligent driving of driver Harish Kumar S/o Gain Chand R/o Jagchowki PO Nagjubbad and rolled down from the road. In this accident driver and Pawan Nepali sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Yogesh I.O. PS Theog.
2. An Accident case FIR No. 126/15 has been registered at PS Sadar on 31-05-15 u/s 279 IPC on the statement of Sh. Binder Singh S/o Late Sh. Ratti Ram R/o Vill Jubdidhar PO Dhalli Tehsil and Distt. Shimla alleging therein that on 31-05-15 he was going to Longwood in his vehicle No. HP 63B-3100 Alto. At about 06-30 PM when he reached at near Longwood tunnel at the same time one vehicle No. HP 06A-2096 came rashly and negligently and hit his car. This accident occurred due to rash and negligent driving of Mayank Sharma S/o Sh. Ramesh Chand Sharma R/o Set No. 25 Shyam building Ruldubhatta Lakkarbazar. The case is being investigated by HC Amar I.O PP Lakkar bazaar PS Sadar.
3. A Trespass case FIR No. 128/15 has been registered at PS west on 31-05-15 u/s 323,504,451 IPC on the statement of Sh. Inder Singh S/o Late Sh. Het Ram R/o Vill Naniel (Chayali) PO Summehill alleging therein that on 31-05-15 at about 05-30 PM Sh. Surjeet Singh S/o Late Sh. Chet Ram R/o Vill Naniel PO Summerhill trespassed in his premises in drunken condition and beaten him with stick and he sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Dhani Ram I.O PS West.
4. During the last 24 hours total 171 vehicles Challaned by Shimla Police under MV Act, 03 Persons challaned under Smoking Act. Total Challan compounded = 85 and fine realized Rs 16,900/-
1. Two accused Deepak @ Pinku Ranta S/O Lt. Sh. Bhagwan Dass R/O Vill. Dharoti, PO Tikkar, Tehsil Rohru, Distt. Shimla HP age 36 years and Mukesh Chauhan S/O Sh. Harpal Singh R/O Vill. Gujandhali PO Tikkar Tehsil Rohru Distt. Shimla HP. age 27 years arrested in case FIR No. 43/15 Dt. 31.05.2015 U/S 452,353,332,506,34 IPC PS Rohru sent on Judicial custody by the trial court.