PRESS NOTE ON 10 APRIL, 2015
1. A Cheating case FIR No. 19/15 has been registered at PS Chirgaon on 09-04-15 u/s 420 IPC on the statement of Smt DK Negi Senior Bank Manager Co-operative Bank Chirgaon stated therein that Mr. Kamal Dev S/o Sh Ram Bhadur Singh Village Sindasli Tehsil Chirgaon has fraudulently withdraw Rs 1.20,000/- through different fake Bank account. The above accused has been arrested and Rs. 35,000/- have also been recovered from him. The case is being investigated by SI/SHO PS Chirgaon.
2. An Accident case FIR No 14/15 has been registered at PS Nerwa on 09-04-2015 U/S 279, 337,304A IPC on the statement of Sh. Daya Ram S/o Sh Sahib Singh Village Jagtan P/O Louhri Tehsil Tiuni Distt Dehradun UttaraKhand stated therein that on 09-04-2015 he was traveling towards Hanol in Pvt Bus No UK 07PA -0894. When the bus reached Near Ganghut at about 03-00 PM, the driver of the vehicle Kishan lost control over the Bus and it rolled down from the road. In this incident 08 persons died and 12 sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by ASI Kuldeep Singh I/O PS Nerwa
3. An Accident case FIR No Case FIR No 26/15 has been registered at PS East on 09-04-2015 U/S 279, 337, IPC PS East on the rukka of LHC Seema I.O. PP Kasumpti alleging therein that on 09-04-2015 an information received in the Police Post Kasumpti that one vehicle met with an accident at Shoghi Mehli Bye pass road. On this information she alongwith staff rushed to the spot and found that vehicle No. HP 01A-1879 Maruti van met with an accident due to rash and negligent driving of driver Anil Kumar. In this incident Urvashi, Aakanksha,Adhij, Sarvesh student of DAV School New Shimla and driver of Vehicle sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by LHC Seema I.O PP Kasumpti PS East.
4. A Theft case FIR NO 22/15 has been registered at PS Sunni on 10-4-2015 U/S 379,34 IPC on the statement of Jai Mohan S/o Malla Ram R/o Vill Dhandharwadi PO. Kwal Tehsil Chirgaon Distt Shimla alleging therein that on dated 10-4-15 when he alongwith Chopyal and satish were resting in Baghari forest with their herd of Sheeps at the same time at about 2:20 three persons came there in vehicle and entered in the place of stay with the intension to theft of Sheeps. The case is being investigated by SI/SHO Tilak chand
5. An Accident case FIR No. No 49/15 Dt 10-4-15 U/S 279, 304A has been registered at PS Theog today on 10-04-2015 on the statement of Sanjeev Chauhan S/o Laiq Ram R/o Dhanot PO Bagri Tehsil Theog stated therein that today one vehicle No. HP 09A-3880 met with an accident at Bnu Dhank and rolled 500 meter down from the road due to rash and negligent driving of driver Sh. Dayanand S/o Mangat Ram R/o Vill Padot PO Bagri Tehsil Theog. In this incident driver of vehicle Sh. Dayanand died on the spot. The case is being investigated by ASI Sanjeev I/C PP Deha PS Theog.
6. During the last 24 hours total 199 vehicles challaned by Shimla Police under MV & 07 Challan under smoking Act. Total Challan compounded = 105 and fine realized Rs 36,000/-
1. Accused Sahil Chauhan s/o Sh. Vinod Chauhan R/o Vill Galeha PO Bari Tehsil Kotkhai Distt Shimla arrested in case FIR No. 81/15 Dt. 09-04-15 U/S 22 ND&PS Act PS West sent to Judical Custody for 14 days.
2. Accused Anil @ Anu S/O Sh. Ramesh Chand Sharma Village Pujarli P.O. Bhujal Tehsil Rajgarh District Sirmour HP arrested in case FIR No. 12/15 Dt. 10.03.2015 u/s 344, 366, 368 IPC PS Chopal is on Police remand upto 14-04-2015
3. Accused Kamal Dev S/o Sh Ran Bhadur Singh Village Sindasli Tehsil Chirgaon arrested in case FIR No. 19/15 dated 09-04-15 u/s 420 IPC PS Chirgaon is on Police remand upto 12-04-2015.
4. Accused i) Pankaj @ Panku @ Pradeep S/o Sh. Daulat Ram R/o Village Jhinah, PO Chambi, Tehsil Chopal, Shimla, ii) Lokender @ Dimple S/o Sh. Maan Singh R/o Village Tuel, Tehsil Chopal, Shimla, iii) Devender @ Nanaku S/o Sh. Roshan Lal R/o Village Tuel, Tehsil Chopal, Shimla, iv) Chaman Mehta @ Sunil Mehta S/o Sh. Sant Rm R/o Village Tuel, Tehsil Chopal, Shiml today produced in Hon'ble court in case FIR No. 14/15 Dt. 12.03.15 U/S 302,147,148,149,452,323,354,364,436,506 IPC PS Chopal, and their bail application has been rejected by the court.