1. An Accident Case FIR No 51/15 has been registered at PS Rampur on 06-04-15 U/s 279,337 IPC on the Ruka of HC Yoginder Singh I.O. PS Rampur alleging therein that in the intervening night of 05/06-04-2015 one Car No HP 25A-0186 met with an accident near Nirath NH-05 due to rash and negligent driving of driver. In this incident two persons namely Sanat Garag S/o Sh. Khem Raj and Sachin S/o Sh. Ram Nath Vill. Brow PO Rampur Tehsil Nirmand Distt. Kullu sustained injuries. The case is being investigating by HC Yoginder Singh I/O PS Rampur Distt. Shimla.
2. A Trespass case FIR No. 140/15 has been registered at PS Dhalli on today i.e. 06.4.15 U/S 452,323,506,34 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Deep Chand S/O Hira Ram R/O Vill Badeyar PO Kando Bhatnol Tehsil Shilai Distt Sirmour alleging therein that on 05-4-15 he was on waiter duty in Toshali Royal View Resort Shillonbag from 7 PM to 11 PM. In between his duty two persons namely Kamal and Pankaj entered into the reception of hotel and beaten him, torn his waiter dress and also threatened with dire consequences. The case is being investigated by HC Teja Singh No. I.O PS Dhalli.
3. During the last 24 hours total 83 vehicles challaned by Shimla Police under MV Act and 09 Challan under smoking Act. Total Challan compounded = 58 and fine realized Rs 13,100/-
1. Accused Mukesh S/O Ganeshwar R/O H.No300 Peer Colony Rajpura Tehsil Patiala PB. arrested in FIR No 25/15 Dt. 04-04-15 U/S 457,380 IPC PS East Shimla has sent to Judicial custody for 14 days by trial court.
2. Accused Arshad Khan S/o Sh. Nanhe Khan R/o Kutub Masjid Near PS Sadar, Shimla, age 39 years arrested in case FIR No. 14/15 Dt. 01.03.2015 U/S 392, 34 IPC at PS East bailed out today.
3. Accused Sanjeev Aggarwal S/O Lt. Sh. Banarsi Das R/O H.No. 9/1 P.O. Jutog ,P.S. Boileauganj , Tehsil & Distt. Shimla Age –43 Years arrested in case FIR No. 78/15 dated 04-04-2015 U/S 363,356,323,506 IPC P.S. West bailed out today.