- A House Trespass case FIR No.159/15 has been registered at PS Dhalli on 28.4.15 U/S 448 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Ramesh Chand S/o Sh. Vidhi Chand R/o Vill & PO Koti Sub Thesil Junga alleging therein that he is living at Kalka for ten years. On 22-04-15 his nephew Rajesh informed him telephonically that Sh. Ashok Kumar S/o Puran Chand VPO Satlai has broken the lock of his house and fixed another lock. He has doubt that Ashok Kumar taken away the articles and important paper form his house. The case is being investigated by ASI Baldev Singh I/C PP Junga.
- A Punishment for committing affray case FIR No.97/15 has been registered at PS West on 28.04.15 U/S 160 IPC on the rukka of HC Krishan Lal Incharge PAR ISBT alleging therein that on 28-04-15 when he alongwith staff was on patrolling at ISBT, three person namely Harvinder Singh S/o Ram Parkash, Gurvinder Singh S/o Sh. Balwant Singh and Ranjit Singh S/o Pyare Lal made nuisance to public tranquility by consuming alcohol. The case is being investigated by ASI Shiv Kumar I/O PS West Shimla.
- An Accident case FIR No. 32/14 has been registered at PS East today on 29-04-15 U/S 279,337 IPC on the statement of Sh Harish S/O Sh Raginder Singh R/O BCS New Shimla age 31 year alleging therein that today at about 02-00 AM he alongwith Mukesh Thapa were going toward Mehli by his Car No-HP-52A-0806. When they reached near Mehli Mukesh Thapa lost the control over the vehicle due to rash and negligent driving and vehicle rolled down from the road. In this incident both of them sustained injuries The case is being investigated by ASI Ram Lal I/O P.P Kasumpti Shimla
- During the last 24 hours total 136 vehicles Challaned by Shimla Police under MV Act. Total Challan compounded = 65 and fine realized Rs 22,600/-
1. Four Accused namely 1) Rajender Singh S/O Jeevan Singh R/O Vill. Judu Po Kupvi Tehsil Kupvi Distt Shimla , 2) Devender Singh S/O Lt. Sh.Durga Singh R/O Tikkar P.O Chadoli Tehsil Kupvi Distt Shimla, 3) Gulab Singh S/o Kumbh Dass vill Juddu, PO Kupvi and 4) Suresh Kumar S/O Sita Ram Vill. Shilal PO & Tehsil Kupvi Distt Shimla arrested in case FIR No. 18/15 Dt. 26.04.2015 U/S 379 IPC & 41,42 IF ACT PS Nerwa, bailed out today.
2. Accused 1) Prince Thapa age 25 years 2) Cheti Ram age 23, 3) Ashok Thapa age 22 all resident of VPO and District Slyana Rapti Nepal and 4) Serene Buddha alias Naveen, R/o village Chakligat P.O. Siddhvadhi District Slyana Rapti Nepal age 19 Arrested in Case FIR No.237/14 dated 30-12-14 U/S 302 IPC at PS Sadar are on Police remand upto 01-05-2015.