1. A ND&PS case FIR No.150/15 has been registered at PS Dhalli on 14.4.15 U/s 20,21,22 -61-85 ND&PS Act on the rukka of SI Des Raj Guleriya I/O PS Dhalli alleging therein that on 14-04-15 he alongwith staff was on patrolling duty toward Kabristan cemetery. During patrolling one person namely Dhan Singh S/o Sh. Karan Singh R/o Jagdish Bhawan near Shanan Teh. & Distt Shimla intercepted by him and recovered 44 Gram Charas and 47 tablets of Nitrosun-10 from his possession. The case is being investigated by Des Raj Guleriya I/O PS Dhalli.
2. An Attempt to murder case FIR No 62/15 has been registered at PS Rampur on 14-4-2015 u/s 307 IPC on the statement of Sh. Anil Mehta S/O Sh Jaise Ram village Kholighat PO Jahu Tehsil Rampur Distt Shimla age 33 years stated therin that on 14-4-15 at about 08-00 am when he was going towards Kholigaht Sunil Chauhan S/o Sh. Karam Chand R/O Shalg PO Khunni Tehsil Rampur Distt Shimla age 40 years met him and made allegation reg. burnt of his tyre during intervening night of 13-04-15. When he refused that he has not burnt the tyre Sunil Chauhan got angry and started quarreling with him. Pardeep Chauhan brother of Sunil Chauhan also came there and tried to sort out the matter but Sunil Chauhan opened the fire with his revolver due to which One bullet hit on the neck and ear of Pradeep Chauhan and another bullets hit on the left leg of Complainant In this incident Pardeep Chauhan and complainant sustained injuries. The Case is being investigated by Gaurav Singh IPS(P) PS Rampur.
3. A Fire incident case FIR No. 63/15 has been registered at PS Rampur on 14-04-2015 u/s 435,323,34 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Karam Chand S/O Lt Sh. Bijuli Ram R/O Shalag PO Jahu Tehsil Rampur Distt Shimla alleging therein that on 13/4/2015 he has dumped three tyres, Iron drum and other article outside his Shop at Kholighat. In the morning of 14-04-2015 he found that the tyres have been burnt and other articles were thrown below road side. It has been came to his notice that Anil Kumar S/o Sh Jaise ram Village Kholighat, Sachin S/o Sh Joginder Singh R/O Banoga ,Ankur S/O Prem Singh R/O Banoga burnt these tyres. When complainant son Sunil Chauhan asked Anil Kumar about the incident Anil Kumar refused and also beaten him. The case is being investigated by HC Bakshi Ram IO PP Nankhari PS Rampur.
4. An Accident case FIR No 64/15 has been registered at PS Rampur today on 15-4-2015 U/S 279 IPC on the statement of Sh Zaishan S/O Sh Mohmd. Ali VPO Kheneri Tehsil Rampur Distt Shimla alleging therein that he has parked his vehicle No HP63A-0003 (Safari ) near Kheneri . On 15-4-15 at about 4.00 am he saw that his Safari got damaged by Santro Car No HP 09A-0030 due to rash & negligent driving of driver Ashwani Kumar. The case is being investigated by ASI Ramesh I.O PS Rampur
5. During the last 24 hours total 134 vehicles Challaned by Shimla Police under MV Act, 07 Challan under Smoking Act and 05 Challan under mining act. Total Challan compounded = 91 and fine realized Rs 59,800/-
Follow up :-
1. Accused Sunil Chauhan Karam Chand S/O Lt Sh. Bijuli Ram R/O Shalag PO Jahu Tehsil Rampur Distt Shimla has been arrested in case FIR No. 62/15 has Dt. 14-4-2015 u/s 307 IPC PS Rampur.
2. Accused Dhan Singh S/o Sh. Karan Singh R/o Jagdish Bhawan near Shanan Teh. & Distt Shimla arrested in case FIR No. 150/15 Dt. 14-4-2015 U/s 20,21,22 -61-85 ND&PS Act is on Police remand upto 16-04-2015
3. Three Accused namely Rajender @ Munnu S/O Sh. Ramu R/O Vill. Tawa, PO Dhaban, Teh. & PS Balh, Distt Mandi, 2) Jai Chand @ Bhola S/O sh. Saju Ram R/O VPO Kummi, Teh. & PS Balh, Distt Mandi, HP, 3) Sunil @Sonu S/O Sh. Saju Ram VPO Kummi, Teh. & PS Balh, Distt Mandi, HP, arrested in Case FIR NO. 22/15 Dated 10-4-2015 U/S 379,34 IPC dated 10.04.2015 at PS Sunni are on police remand upto 17.04.2015.
4. Accused Ravinder S/o Sh. Mangat Ram 2) Manoj S/o Vir Singh 3) Dinesh S/o Ishwar Nand 4) Ashish Mehta S/o Ram Lal 5) Sanjeev Mehta S/o Bhopinder Mehta 6) Gulshan S/o Lachhi Ram 7) Rakesh Mehta S/o Lachhi Ram arrested in case FIR No. 14/15 Dt. 12.03.15 U/S 302,147,148,149,452,323,354,364,436,506 IPC PS Chopal, sent on Judicial Custody upto 23-04-2015