1. An Excise Act Case FIR No 70/15 has been registered at PS Sadar today on 08-04-15 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the Rukka of SI Jai Nand I/O P.S Sadar Shimla stated there in that today when he alongwith staff was on patrolling Duty toward Lalpani school he intercepted one person namely Balbir Singh S/o Lt. Sh Raisham Singh R/O H.No 4 Labour Hostel Krishna Nagar Shimla near Lalpani Bishnu Mandir Shimla and recovered 24 Bottles of country liquor and 12 bottles of English wine from his possession. The Case is being investigated by SI Jai Nand I/O P.S Sadar Shimla . SHO
2. A Theft case FIR NO.80/15 has been registered at PS West on 07.04.2015 U/S 379 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Hira Nand Kasyap S/o Sh. Hansu Ram R/o Vill & PO Basha Tehsil Kandaghat alleging therein that on 07-04-2015 during BJP agitation at Vidhan Sabha some unknown person has stolen his wallet from his pocket and subsequently withdraw Rs. 15000/- from ATM. The case is being investigated by SI Virochan Negi I.O PS west.
3. An Accident case FIR NO 21/15 has been registered at PS Suni today on 8-4-15 U/S 279,337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Gopal Krishan S/o Sh Gupt Ram Vill Kadog PO Basantpur Distt Shimla stated therein that on 7-4-15 at 7.30 pm he and Pawan Kumar was going towards Basantpur in vehicle No. HP-62-0553. When they reached at Khamedu nala the driver of the vehicle Pawan Kumar lost control over the vehicle and rolled down from the road and they sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Hem Raj I.O PS Suni.
4. A Wrongful restraint & Criminal intimidation case FIR No.48/15 has been registered at PS Theog on 07-04-15 u/s 341,323,506 IPC on the complaint of Gurvachan Lal S/o Sh. Sansar Chand R/o Vill Bhekelti PO Phagu Tehsil Theog alleging therein that when he was present at Bheklti at the same time Bhagat Singh Pradhan GP Vani came there and beaten him. After that above Bhagat Singh alongwith Hira Singh and others again stopped his way at Dhalli Bifurcation and threatened with dire consequences. The case is being investigated by HC Ramesh I.O PP Phagu PS Theog.
5. During the last 24 hours total 159 vehicles challaned by Shimla Police under MV & 03 Challan under smoking Act. Total Challan compounded = 69 and fine realized Rs 25,400/-