1. An Excise Act case FIR No.152/15 has been registered at PS Dhalli today on 20.4.15 U/S 39 HP Exise Act on the rukka of ASI Dharmesh Dutt I/O PS Dhalli alleging therein that today at about 3.15 AM he alongwith staff was on patrolling duty toward Dhalli Chowk. During patrolling one Mahindra Pick-up No. HP 07D-1103 coming from Theog side intercepted by him and during search 60 boxes of country liquor marka Shokin Santra have been recovered from the possession of the driver of vehicle Ramesh Kumar S/o Kesru Ram R/o Vill Dhleu PO Cheog Tehsil & Distt. Theog. The case is being investigated by ASI Dharmesh Dutt I/O PS Dhalli
2. An Accident case FIR No.51/15 has been registered at PS Theog on 19.04.15 U/S 279,337 IPC on the Statement of Sh. Surinder Verma S/o Sh. Hem Raj Verma R/o Vill Bdeogi PO Barara Tehsil Theog stated therein that on 19-04-15 he alongwith Virender and Hem Raj were coming back after droping Pyare Lal at Kuinal (Gathakufar) in the vehicle No. HP 11-0071 Maruti 800. When they reached at Konthla Village at the same time driver of vehicle Hem Raj lost the control over vehicle due to rash & negligent driving and vehicle rolled down 200 meter from the road. In this accident they sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Yogesh I.O. PS Theog.
3. An Accident Case FIR No. 87/15 has been registered at PS West today on 20-04-15,U/S 279,337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Anurag Kashyap S/o H.N Kasyap R/O Allpine House Shogi Tehsil & Distt Shimla stated there in that on 19-04-15 at about 11-50 PM one Truck No. HP-63C-0321 which was going toward Shimla hit the another truck No. HP-63-0966 in front of his shop (Food Plaza Shogi) due to rash & negligent driving and both of truck rolled down on the road. The driver of Vehicle No. HP 63C-0321 sustained injuries in this incident. The case is being investigated by HC Narinder I.O PS West.
4. A Wrongful restraint case FIR No. 49/2015 has been registered at PS Jhakri on 19-04-2015 U/S 341,504,34 IPC on the statement of Sh. Kaci Raj s/o Sh. Kahan Chand R/O Luthru PO Kaiyao tehsil Rampur Distt. Shimla A/P supervisior Koot energy pvt. Ltd. Company stated therein that on 18-04-2015 he was going to Kuthru with the loaded cement vehicle No. HP 06A-1061 and when he reached at Shigadi (Kuthru) at about 4-00 pm at the same time Pigla Devi & Chaman Lal stopped the above vehicle & abusing him without any reason. The case is being investigate by HC Gopal Singh No 216 I/O PP Jeori PS Jhakri.
5. A Wrongful confinement case FIR No 50/2015 has been registered at PS Jhakri today on 20-04-2015 U/S 342,323 IPC on the complaint of Smt. Chander kanta W/O Sh Balbir singh village Dobi P.O. Kartor Tehsil Rampur Distt. Shimla alleging therein that today on 20-04-2015 when she reached at her house Dobi from Rampur at about 7:30 AM at the same time her step mother Smt Yashoda Devi shut the door of room & beaten her with stick. The case is being investigate by HC Suresh Kumar I.O. P.S. Jhakri .
6. During the last 24 hours total 88 vehicles Challaned by Shimla Police under MV Act. Total Challan compounded = 35 and fine realized Rs 12,100/-
Follow up :-
1. Accused Pammi Sharma S/o Madan Lal Sharma R/o Vill & PO Bhadog Tehsil Theog Distt Shimla and Ramesh Sharma S/o Sh. Girdhari Lal Sharma R/o Vill Pujyali PO Badog Tehsil Theog arrested in case FIR No. 50/15 Dt. 16-04-15 u/s 20,29-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS Theog, sent on Judicial Custody upto 02-05-2015.