- A Burglary case FIR No 70/15 has been registered at PS Rampur on 27.04.2015 U/S 454, 380 IPC on the complaint of Sh Basant Kashyap S/O Lt. Sh N.D. Kashyap R/o Village, PO & Tehsil Nirmand, Distt Kullu stated therein that he is residing at Pipty Rampur in Govt. Family quarter. On 27.04.2015 some unknown persons has broken the door locks of his quarter and stolen away golden ornaments i.e. Ear rings, Mangal sutra, 2 nos of silver pyal, finger Ring from the locker of Godraj Almira. The case is being investigated by SI Ganga Dev IC PP City Rampur .
- A Cheating case FIR No. 32/15 has been registered at PS New Shimla on 27.04.2015 U/S 420,406 IPC on the complaint of Dr. Sonam Negi A/P Registrar (Anesthesia), Department of Cardiothoracic Surgery, IGMC Shimla stated therein that he is the owner of vehicle No. HP-27A-0925 (Honda Brio) which is covered under cashless insurance policy with Bajaj Alliance Insurance Company. On 19.04.2015, he handed over the vehicle for repair & maintenance work to Laly Automobiles (India) Pvt. Ltd. Kanlog Bypass Khallini. The surveyor of above insurance company has also inspected the vehicle and signed on the work orders. On 22.04.2015, when he went to receive his vehicle, the service centre refused to deliver the vehicle and demanded repair charges. The Insurance company refused to paid insurance cover charges and cheated him.
- A Resistance or obstruction by a person to his lawful apprehension case FIR No. 96/15 has been registered at PS West on the statement of Sh. Dushyant Sarpal, Dy. Superintendent of Police, (Prob.) stated therein that he received an information on his mobile no. that accused Shekhar Rana S/o Sh. Raj Kumar Ram R/o House No. 30-B, Housing Board Colony, Sanjauli Shimla arrested in case FIR No. 79/15 U/S 457, 380 IPC at PS Dhalli, was absconding from the police custody from Court Complex, while he was produced before Ld. Court at Chakkar Shimla. The case is being investigated by SI Birochan Negi, I/O PS West.
- During the last 24 hours total 176 vehicles Challaned by Shimla Police under MV Act. Total Challan compounded = 61 and fine realized Rs 23,400/-
Proceeding U/S 174 Cr.PC
- On 28.04.2015, dead body of Puran Chand R/o Village Pawani PO Usla Tehsil Chirgaon Distt Shimla HP found near village Khashdhar due to fall. His dead body was kept in CHC Sandasu for postmortum.
- Accused Prem Bahadur @ Prakash Bhadur S/O Ratna Bahadur Village Chowpha PO & PS Sakena Distt Rukkam Nepal A/p Night Guard of Pandey Market Adia PS Adra Distt Puralia W.B. arrested in Case FIR No 119/14 Dated 28/9/14 u/s 363,366A,376 IPC & 4 of POSCO Act PS Rampur, is on police remand upto 02.05.2015.