- A Rioting case FIR No. 52/18 dated 27-02-2018 u/s 341, 147,148,149,354,506,504 IPC has been registered at PS West on the complaint of Sh. Kranti Thakur S/o Sh. Jai Shiv R/o Vill Badei PO Taradevi Tehsil and Distt. Shimla alleging therein that he is student of Kotshera College. On 27-02-2018 when he alongwith Ajay, Saurav Nikhta and Abhay Khagta student of SFI was going to Kotshera College, the Student of ABVP Achit, Kamlel, Sunil, Vickky, Vikram and other obstructed them to entered into the college premises and beaten them. They were also molestation the girls. The case is being investigated by ASI Dev Raj I/O PS West.
- A Rioting case FIR No. 53/18 dated 28-02-2018 u/s 147,148,149,323,504,506 IPC has been registered at PS West on the complaint of Shivam Sharma S/o Sh. Ramesh Kumar R/o Vill Chamakri Tehsil Arki Distt. Solan alleging therein that today he alongwith his friends Rahul, Ajay, Dinesh and Manoj was present at Chaura Maidan at the same time SFI activists Anil Thakur, Krantiveer Singh, Deepanshu, Vipin Sharma and other came there and started abusing, beaten them and threatened with dire consequences. In this incident they sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Sanjay Kumar I.O PS West.
- A Criminal Intimidation case FIR No. 51/18 dated 27-02-2018 u/s 506,34 IPC has been registered at PS West on the complaint of Sh. Vikesh S/o Sh. Kundan Singh alleging therein that he is student of BA 4th Sem and activist of ABVP in Kotshera college. On 27-02-2018 when the student of ABVP were present on the gate of College at the same time student of SFI Anil, Krantiveer and Manish threatened the ABVP students with dire consequences. The case is being investigated by HC Sushant I.O PS West.
- During last 24 hours 444 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, Compounded= 213 fine realized Rs. 77,700/- and 21persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 2100/-
1. Accused Subhash S/o Sh. Suresh Vill Bhaila PO Cheog Tehsil Theog Distt. Shimla and Rohit S/o Jai Dyal R/o Vill Bhaldi PO Balag Tehsil Theog arrested in case FIR No. 32/18 u/s 379 IPC and 32,33 IF Act remanded in Police Custody upto 01-03-2018