- AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 18/18 has been registered at PS Kumarsain on 31.01.2018 U/S 279,337,304A IPC on the statement of Kumari Jamuna Devi D/O Sh. Heera Singh R/O Danewata PO Delath Sub. Tehsil Nankhari Distt. Shimla stated therein that one Bolero No. HP06A-8929 met with an accident at Barubag near Narkanda & rolled down from the road due to rash & negligence driving of Jishaan S/O Kundan Singh R/O Runpu PO Kinnu Tehsil Rampur. Total 8 Nos. of passengers were travelling in this Bolero. In this accident, two persons namely Shanti Swaroop and Mamta Devi died on the spot and six another sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by ASI Mohan Guleria I/C PP Narkanda.
- AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 18/18 has been registered at PS Theog on 31.01.2018 U/S 279 337 IPC & 187 MV Act on the statement of Sh. Roshan Lal S/o Sh. Surat Ram R/o Village Sandhu Tehsil & PS Theog, Shimla stated therein that on 31.01.2018, an unknown vehicle hit a person namely Anil Kumar near Grameen Bank, Sandhu & run away from the spot, caused sustained head injuries to him.
- During last 24 hours 325 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, Compounded= 124, fine realized Rs. 48,100/-, 24 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 2,400/- and 01 Challaned under Mining Act.
- Accused Rama Nand S/o Late Sh. Kewal Ram R/o Village Neunal P/O Dhabhas Tehsil Chopal Distt Shimla HP, arrested in case FIR No. 09/18 Dt. 24.01.2018 U/S 379 IPC & 32,33 The Indian Forest Act at PS Chopal, is remanded in Police custody up to 02.02.2018, by the Ld. Court.
- Accused Ravi S/o Lt. Sh. Misri Lal R/o Jhuggi No. S-88, Sector-25, Chandigarh near Dainik Bhaskar A/P Dhara, Down-Dale Phagli, Shimla, age 37 years, arrested in case FIR No. 19/18 Dt. 30.01.2018 U/S 20-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS Sadar, is remanded in police custody up to 02.02.2018, by the Ld. Court.
- Accused Suresh Verma S/o Sh. Pritam Singh R/o Village Dharal PO Jais Tehsil Theog Distt. Shimla, age 27 years, arrested in case FIR No. 17/18 Dt. 31.01.2018 U/S 363, 366A IPC at PS Theog, is remanded in police custody upto 02.02.2018, by the Ld. Court.