1. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 25/18 has been registered at PS Theog today on 08.02.2017 U/S 279 337 IPC on the rukka of HC Rakesh, I/O PP Fagu, Theog alleging therein that today on 08.02.2018, one Motorcycle No. UK07Y-8114 met with an accident at Pansejal Khad and rolled down from the road due to rash & negligent driving of Chander Shekhar S/o Sh. Keshav Ram R/o Village Pansejal PO Dhamandri, Theog Shimla, caused sustained injuries to him. The case is being investigated by HC Rakesh, I/O PP Fagu, Theog.
2. A BURGLARY: Case FIR No. 26/18 has been registered at PS Theog today on 08.02.2018 U/S 457, 380 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Mahender Verma S/o Lt. Sh. Sadh Ram R/o Village Bhalech PO Sariwan Tehsil Theog, Shimla alleging therein that on the intervening night of 07/08.02.2018, some unknown person has stolen away make-up articles of Mata, Necklace, gold/silver Chhatra, a Silver Crown (Mukut), Silver Coins etc. & Cash from Mata Temple at Devi More. The case is being investigated by Insp. Santosh Kumar, SHO PS Theog.
3. A THEFT: Case FIR No. 15/18 has been registered at PS Shimla East today on 08.02.2018 U/S 380 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Rajesh Jindal S/o Sh. Chaman Lal R/o Chaman Niwas, Kasumpti Shimla alleging therein that his brother Rajeev is running a Hardware shop at Kasumpti Bazar, Shimla, who is out of station towards Amritsar and in his absence he is looking after the shop. Today at about 09-30 AM, he has given sale amounting to Rs. 27,100/- to his servant namely Bhupender Bali for depositing in Punjab Natioinal Bank, who was busy in cleaning of corridor, backside of his shop. In between, some unknown person has entered in his shop and stolen away above cash. The case is being investigated by ASI Dalip Chand, I/O PP Kasumpti, Shimla.
4. During last 24 hours 362 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, Compounded= 154, fine realized Rs. 50,600/- and 50 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 5,000/-
1. Accused i) Rakesh Kumar S/o Sh. Satish Chand R/o Kun PO Shambhuwala GP Bankala, Tehsil & PS Nahan Distt. Sirmaur, HP & ii) Naresh Chand S/o Sh. Satish Chand R/o Village Kun PO Shambhuwala GP Bankala, Tehsil & PS Nahan Distt. Sirmaur, HP, arrested in case FIR No. 27/18 Dt. 02.2.2018 U/S 302, 201 IPC at PS Shimla West, is remanded in Police custody upto 09.02.2018 by the Ld. Court.