1. A Gambling Act case FIR No. 17/18 has been registered at PS Chopal on 11-02-2018 u/s 13-3-1967 Public gambling act on the rukka of SI/SHO Kamlesh Kumar PS Chopal alleging therein that on 11-02-2018 he alongwith staff was on patrolling duty toward Sarain. During patrolling he intercepted 12 person and recovered Rs. 26,500/- on the spot. The case is being investigated by SI/SHO Kamlesh Kumar PS Chopal.
2. An Accident case FIR No. 18/18 has been registered at PS Chopal today on 12-02-2018 u/s 279, 337 IPC on the statement of Anjum Islam stated therein that today he was going to IGMC for treatment of his father in vehicle No. HP08A-2760 alto car. When they reached near Reuni driver Moseen lost control over the vehicle due to rash and negligent driving and it rolled down from the road. In this incident 06 person sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Ankush Rana I/O PS Chopal.
3. During last 24 hours 257 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, Compounded= 202, fine realized Rs. 54,600/- and 26 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 2800/-
1. Accused Chunni Lal S/o Lt. Sh. Amar Singh R/o Village Optua PO & Tehsil Nerwa, District Shimla arrested in case FIR No. 09/18 dated 11.02.18 U/S 20-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS Nerwa is remanded in Police Custody upto 13-02-2018
2. Accused Aniket @ Anni S/o Sh. Rajinder R/o Dhara Near Old Slaughter House, Krishna Nagar, Ladhakhi Mohall, Shimla arrested in case FIR No. 15/18 dated 08.02.18 U/S 380 IPC at PS East remanded in police custody upto 13.02.2018.
3. Accused Bhagat Ram S/o Sh. Uchboo Ram R/o Village Bajah PO Tikkeri Tehsil Chopal, Shimla has been arrested in case FIR No. 08/2018 Dt 11/02/2018 u/s 376 IPC at PS Nerwa is being produced before Ld. Court.