1. An Accident case FIR No. 33/18 has been registered at PS West on 12-02-2018 u/s 279,337 IPC on the statement of Sh. Naresh Kumar S/o Sh. Thakur Dass R/o Vill Budhar Kaneta PO Rampur Tehsil Kasuli Distt Solan stated therein that he is driver in Govt. Vehicle No. HP07C-2598. On 12-02-2018 he was going to Solan from Shimla and reached near Shoghi one vehicle No. HP14DT-5044 overtake his vehicle rashly and negligently and collide with Pvt. Bus No. HP64-4042. The Pvt. bus also uncontrolled due to this accident and hit with his vehicle. In this accident above three vehicle damaged and passengers sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Parkash Chand I.O PS West.
2. An Accident case FIR No.15/18 has been registered at PS Rampur today on 13-02-18 U/S 279,337 IPC on the statement of Sh Vijay Kumar S/O Surjeet Kumar R/O Kalyanpur ward No 1 Rampur Tehsil Rampur Distt Shimla HP stated therein that today he was going in the vehicle No HP 06C-019 from Nogali to Rampur . At about 10.12 AM when he reached near zero point, one vehicle no HP50-0689 suddenly came ahead of his vehicle as he stopped his vehicle one vehicle No HP63D-0750 pickup came rashly and negligently from back side and hit his vehicle. This accident occurred due to rash and negligent driving of vehicle No.HP 63D-0750 pickup driven by Naresh Sharma . The case is being investigated by HC Lal Chand I/O PS Rampur
3. A Threat of Injuries to Public Servant case FIR No. 34/18 has been registered at PS West on 13-02-2018 u/s 186,189,504,506 IPC on the complaint of Patwari Patwar circle Toon and additional charge of Patwar Circle Kathiyana alleging therein that on 09-02-2018 when he was present on duty at Patwar circle Kathiyana stationed at Makri village, one lady came to her and make pressure to made Income Certificate as per her wish. When she refused to do so, he called vice president Okharu Sh. Karam Chand who also made pressure on her to issuance of certificate wrongly. When she refused Karam Chand abused and threatened her. The case is being investigated by HC Mandan Lal I.O PP Dhami.
4. An Excise Act case FIR No. Case FIR No.21/18 has been registered at PS Rohru on 12.02.18 U/S 39(1)A HP Excise Act on the Rukka of ASI Vishesh I/C PP City Rohru, Shimla alleging therein that on 12.02.18 in evening he was on patrolling along with staff near Rohru Bazaar. During patrolling he checked one Alto 800 No.HP10A-9621 driven by Vinesh Kumar S/O Sh. Roshan Lal R/O Vill. Jhalwadi PO Thana Tehsil Chirgaon Distt. Shimla HP and recovered 48 Bottles of Desi Marka Patiyala Orenge reshbhri from his possession. The Case is being investigated by ASI Vishesh Kumar I/C PP City Rohru.
5. A Grievous Injuries case FIR No. 09/18 has been registered at PS Chirgaon today on 13-02-2018 u/s 325,506,34 IPC on the statement of Sh. Vijay Kumar S/o Sh. Khushi Ram R/o Vill Jhelatwari PO Khabal Tehsil Chirgaon Distt Shimla stated therein that on 06-02-2018 at about 10-00 PM Vishal S/o Sh. Bhagat Ram, Jai Pal S/o Sh. Inder Sain, Manoj Kumar S/o Sh. Meder Singh and Thakur Sain S/o Shri Ram all R/o Vill Khabal Tehsil Chirgaon beaten him brutally with kicks and blows. Today on 13-02-2018 MO CHC Sandasu opined that he has sustained grievous injuries in this incident. The case is being investigated by HC Jagat Ram I.O PS Chirgaon
6. During last 24 hours 220 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, Compounded= 70, fine realized Rs. 27,300/- and 04 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 500/-
1. Accused Chunni Lal S/o Lt. Sh. Amar Singh R/o Village Optua PO & Tehsil Nerwa, District Shimla arrested in case FIR No. 09/18 dated 11.02.18 U/S 20-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS Nerwa and is being produced before Ld. Court.
2. Accused Aniket @ Anni S/o Sh. Rajinder R/o Dhara Near Old Slaughter House, Krishna Nagar, Ladhakhi Mohall, Shimla arrested in case FIR No. 15/18 dated 08.02.18 U/S 380 IPC at PS East is being produced before Ld. Court.
3. Accused Bhagat Ram S/o Sh. Uchboo Ram R/o Village Bajah PO Tikkeri Tehsil Chopal, Shimla has been arrested in case FIR No. 08/2018 Dt 11-02-2018 u/s 376 IPC at PS Nerwa is remanded in Police Custody upto 15-02-2018 by the Ld. Court.