- A Wrongful restraint case FIR No 225/16 has been registered at PS West on 22.09.16 U/S 3 HP Educational Institions (Prohibition of Ragging) Act 2009 & 341, 323 IPC on the statement of sh. Yogender S/O Sh. Dola Ram R/O Vill. Dhanota, PO Chawai, Tehsil Anni, Distt Kullu, HP student of LLB 1st Sem. When he was stood outside his classroom a person namely Nand Lal @ Shourya alongwith his friends caught him and took him Near Toilet where they beaten him. The case is being investigated by ASI Ashwani Kumar I/O PS West.
- An Accident case FIR No 161/16 has been registered at PS Theog on 23.09.2016 U/S 279,337,420 IPC on the Rukka of ASI Ram Singh I/C PP Fagu stated therein that today at 4.50 AM he got an information from PS Theog, that a motorcycle No. HP 77-1741 Hero Passion got accident at near Bhalku Road, vill. Chehr. On this he visited the spot and found that above motorcycle fell down app. 40 feet from the road. in this incident Sh. Gopal Sharma S/O Sh. Kali Ram R?O Vill. Dandi Bag, PO Khatnol, Tehsil Sunni, Shimla got injured. As per the R/C of above M/Cycle the actual No. is HP 12H-2190. The case is being investigated by ASI Ram Singh I/O PS Theog.
- An Arms Act case FIR No 53/16 has been registered at PS Jubbal on 23.09.2016 U/S 336,337 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Mani Ram Ramseth Manager SBI Branch Jubbal stated that today at 11.30 AM his Bank Security Guard Pawan Kumar suddenly fired a bullet with Bank's Licenced Gun. In this incident Bank Security Guard Pawan Kumar sustained injury on rt. Hand & fingers. No any other loss has been reported. The case is being investigated by ASI Raj Kumar I/O PS Jubbal.
Follow Up :-
1. Accused Segtu Ram, age 24 years & Megtu Ram, age 26 years (Both) sons of Sh. Tulsi Ram R/o Village Kasha, PO Kashapat, Tehsil Rampur, Shimla, arrested in case FIR No. 178/16 Dt. 17.09.16 U/S 452, 323, 376D, 506 IPC at PS Rampur, have sent for judicial remand by the ld Court.
2. Accused Pawan Kumar @ Nooni age 30 yrs S/O Sh. Harmesh Chand R/O Dhara NO. 32, Nr Labour Hostel Lalpani, Shimla was arrested in Case FIR NO. 256/16 dated 20.09.16 U/S 341, 354, 323, 504 IPC at PS Sadar on 22.09.16 and today on 23.0916 he has been bailed out by the ld court.