1. A BURGLARY Case FIR No 71/13 is registered at PS East on 7.08.13 U/S 454, 380 IPC on the statement of Smt Minakshi Kumari W/o Sh Pradeep Kumar R/o Army quarter No 12 near Portmore School Chhota Shimla, alleging therein that on 2-05-2013 she went to Khalini to see her mother when she came back the lock of the door found open and Rs 20,000 with some jewellery stolen away from her room. During inquiry from neighborer she found that two Girls Simran and Seema age about 11-11 years stolen the above articles. Total Value of stolen property estimated approx Rs 50,000/-. The case is being investigated by PSI. Shyam Lal I/O PS East Shimla.
2. AN EXCISE CASE FIR No. 36/13 registered at PS Jhakri on 08.08.13 U/S 39 of HP Excise Act on the Rukka of ASI Sher Singh I/O P.S Jhakri against Nav Raj Shahi Nepali R/o Chandpur by recovering 9 bottles of country liquor marka Darling.
3. PUNISHMENT FOR VOLUNTARILY CAUSING HURT Case FIR No. 37/13 is registered at PS Jhakri on 08.08.13 U/S 323,325 IPC on the statement of Sh. Sunder S/o Sita Ram Caste Rajput R/o Maghara Tehsil Rampur Distt Shimla, alleging therein that when he came to home at Maghara more one person namely Keshav Ram tried to attack him but his wife stopped him, in between another person namely Surat Ram reached there and beat him without any reason and he got injuries. The Case is being investigated by Suresh Kumar I/o PS Jhakri.
4. A WRONGFUL RESTRAINT Case FIR No. 157/13 is registered at PS West on 07.08.13 U/S 341,323,34 IPC on the Complaint Kapil Sharma R/o Vill. Bhatwar P.O. Koti Utarau Tehsil Shilai Distt. Sirmaur HP, alleging therein that on 07.08.13 when he went to Railway Station in his taxi for picking his passenger. Mr. Harish, Deepak, Tilak and Bittu Salwani stop his way and beat him without any reason and he got injuries. The Case is being investigated by I/O H.C. Ravinder No. 83 PS WEST.
5. A WRONGFUL RESTRAINT Case FIR No. 158/13 is registered at PS West on 07./08.13 U/S 341,323,34 IPC on the Complaint of Harish Vyas Vice-President of Taxi Union Railway Station Shimla-4 HP, alleging therein that on 07.08.13 when he was doing his work at Railway Station as per daily routine in his Union Mr. Kapil Sharma and his friend come there and stop his way and beat him without any reason and he got injuries. I/O ASI Bhagi Rath PS West.
6. A WRONGFUL RESTRAINT Case FIR No 97/13 is registered at PS Kumarsain on 8-8-13 U/S 341,143,147,149.427 IPC & Section 8B- of National Highway Act No 49 of 1956 on the Rukka of SI/SHO Rajinder Kumar PS Kumarsain, alleging therein that on today at 12.PM Noon 300/350 CITU & Kisan Sabha Workers Namely Rakesh Singha, Onkar Shaid, Surender Kumar, Omprakesh, Keshav Ram,rakesh verma ,Bal Krishan,Sohan Thakur, Pradeep singha, Parma nand, Som Dutt, Shivram, obstructed the National Highway-5 Near Temple at Narkanda making unlawfull assembly & slogan against Govt of HP & Damage one Bolero camper . The Case is being investigated by SI/SHO Rajinder Singh PS Kumarsain.
7. During last 24 hours 194 vehicles were challaned by Shimla Police under MV Act . & 10 persons were challaned under COTPA (Cigarette & Other Tobacco Act 2005). The total amount of Compounding fee of challans under MV Act isRs. 37,900/-.