1. ND & PS Act : Case FIR No. 97/19 has been registered at PS Kumarsain on dated 18.10.2019 U/S 18, 20 ND&PS ACT on the rukka of ASI Jai Singh I/C PP Narkanda, PS Kumarsain stated there in that on 18.10.2019 he along with staff was on patrolling duty. During patrolling he recovered 1.18 Kg Charas and 250 grams opium from the possession of Vinod Kumar S/o Sh. Tankhiya Thakur R/o VPO Amdra, Tehsil Mahyar, Distt. Satna Madhya Pradesh at present labourer at JK Dhaba, Kainthla More (Narkanda). The case is being investigated by ASI Noop Ram I/O PS Kumarasian.
2. A VOLUNTARILY CAUSING HURT BY DANGEROUS WEAPONS: Case FIR No. 236/19 has been registered at PS West Shimla on dated 18.10.2019 U/S 324,506,34 IPC on the statement of Irfan Ali S/o Sh. Kamar Hussain R/o VPO Dhidawali, Tehsil & Distt Mujjafer Nagar, UP alleging therein that he is a gas stove & sewing machine etc. mechanic and is working with contractor Shehzad. he asked for money from contractor Shehzad. On this he and his brother Irshad beaten him with iron rod and with sharp weapon. In this incident he sustained injuries on head and neck. The case is being investigated by HC Ashwani Kumar I/O PS West.
3. Excise Act : Case FIR No. 63/19 has been registered at PS Nerwa on dated 18.10.2019 U/S 39(1)(A) HP Excise Act on the Ruka of SI/SHO PS Nerwa stated therein that he alongwith staff was coming back from “Janta Prashan Dwar” and recovered 12 bottles of country liquor from the possession of Ramesh Kumar S/o Sh. Dhayan Singh R/o Village Aouli, PO Bharanu, Tehsil Nerwa, Distt Shimla, HP . The Case is being investigated by SI/SHO PS Nerwa.
4. Accident : Case FIR No. 202/19 has been registered at PS Dhalli on dated 18.10.2019 U/S 279, 337 IPC on the statement of a lady stated therein that she is an employee of HPPWD and was working in Sanjauli-Lakkar Bazar road. A vehicle NO HP-01A-2884 Alto car come from Lakkar bazaar side and hit her. In this accident she sustained injuries in her left side hip. A person namely Shubham was driving the above vehicle. The case is being investigated by HC Ramesh I/O P.P. Sanjouli, PS Dhalli.
5. During last 24 hours 32 vehicles were challaned without Seatbelt, 13 without helmet, 22 without driving License, 03 using mobile phone, 0 challaned drunken driving and 18 persons challaned under Smoking Act.
(i) Accused Vinod Kumar S/o Sh. Tankhiya Thakur R/o VPO Amdra, Tehsil Mahyar, Distt. Satna Madhya Pradesh at present labourer at JK Dhaba, Kainthla More (Narkanda)HP arrested in case FIR No. 97/19 dated 18.10.2019 U/S 18,20 ND&PS ACT at PS Kumarsain on 18.10.2019. The accused is being produced before Ld court.