1. AN ND&PS ACT: Case FIR No. 159/19 has been registered at PS Theog on 18.09.2019 U/S 18-61-85 ND&PS Act on the the rukka of HC Narender Kumar I/O SIU Shimla alleging therein that on 18.09.2019 during patrolling duty at Jhagedi (Theog) along with staff and recovered 1.026 Kg Opium from the possession of Sanjeev Kumar S/o Sh Devi Lal R/o village Shudarag P/o Recongpeo Tehsil Kalpa District Kinnour. The case is being investigated by Narender Kumar I/O SIU Shimla.
2. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 157/19 has been registered at PS Theog on 18.09.2019 U/S 279, 337 IPC on the statement of Sh Lomesh S/o Sh Rajesh Chauhan R/o village Padara P/o Throla Tehsil Kotkhai District Shimla alleging therein that on 18.09.2019 a vehicle No. HP 52C 4900 met with an accident in which two persons sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by HC Gulab Singh I/o PP Chailla.
3. A CHEATING: Case FIR No. 158/19 has been registered at PS Theog on 18.09.2019 U/S 420, 468, 471, 34 IPC on the statement of Sh Mohammad Israr s/o Sh shareef R/o Pragti Nagar P/o Gumma Tehsil Kotkhai District Shimla alleging therein that on 04.09.2019 he loaded 503 boxes of apple in vehicle No. HR 74 B 3480 for sale to Shop No. 267, KFC Okhla Mandi Delhi owned by Bhasim Khan R/o Plot no B96 Flat no SF-4 SLF Ved Vihar Loni Dehat Ghaziabad U.P but till date he did not receive the payment of above mention apple boxes. The case is being investigated by HC Sukhbev I/O PP Chailla.
4. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No 72/19 has been registered at PS Jubbal on 19.09.2019 U/S 279,337,429 IPC & 184 MV on the statement of Sh. Imam Hussain S/O Suffi R/O village Khanjarkal Khol P/o Mohand Tehsil Bhehad Distt. Saharanpur UP age 28 years stated that today on 19.09.2019 he along with his relatives were going from Sanabha (Khara Pathar) to Saharanpur along with their pet animals . When they reached near Dochi one Centro Car No HP93T-0281 came rashly from Shimla side and met with an accident and hit the baffalows, horses and walking persons. In this incident two buffalows and one horse died on the spot and 6 Buffalos and 2 horses’ sustained injuries. The Case is being investigated by HC Ravi Kumar I/O PS Jubbal.
5. During last 24 hours 50 Challaned without seat belt, 06 challan drunken driving, 11 without helmet, 11 without Driving Licence, 01 using mobile phone, 17 person’s challaned under Smoking Act.
1. Accused Sanjeev Kumar S/o Sh Devi Lal R/o village Shudarag P/o Recongpeo Tehsil Kalpa District Kinnour arrested in case FIR No.159/19 on 18.09.2019 U/S 18-61-85 ND&PS Act is being produced before Ld court today.