1. AN EXCISE Act case FIR No. 44/18 dated 30.05.2018 u/s 39(1) HP Excise act on the rukka of ASI Krisan Chand I.O PS Jubbal alleging therein that on 30.05.2018 during patrolling alongwith staff he intercepted one person namely Karan Pandey S/o Sh. Chander Mohan Nepali C/o Sohan Singh Dilta VPO Dochi and recovered 07 bottles of country liquor from his possession. The case is being investigated by ASI Krishan Chand I.O PS Jubbal.
2. AN ATTEMPT TO THEFT case FIR No. 46/18 dated 31.05.2018 u/s 457,380,511 & 323 IPC has been registered at PS Jubbal on the statement of Sh. Pradeep Kumar Sharma S/o Sh. Layak Ram Sharma Vill. Pujarli PO Mandal Tehsil Jubbal Distt. Shimla stated therein that at about 09.30 AM when he reached in his home one mask man entered into his home with the intension of theft and tried to hit him with sharp weapon. He alongwith his friend caught him and identified as Shamsher Ali S/o Hamid Ali Vill Daaki PO Mura Kheri Tehsil Kath Distt. Muradabaad UP. The case is being investigated HC Kartar Singh I.O PS S/Nagar.
3. AN ACCIDENT: Case FIR No. 103/18 has been registered at PS Theog today on 31.05.2018 U/S 279 337 304A IPC on the statement of Sh. Amar Singh S/o Sh. Parma Nand R/o Village Sanana PO Sandhu Tehsil Theog, District Shimla stated that today morning when he was present at home about 07-30 AM one vehicle No. HP25A3644 (I-20) met with an accident and rolled down from the road due to rash and negligent driving of ThukTan Bish. In this accident two persons namely Bharat Negi S/o Sh. Panma Dorje R/o Village & PO Saso Tehsil Pooh, District Kinnaur, age 25 years and Tenzin Negi S/o Sh. Roshan Lal R/o Village Jangi Tehsil Moorang, Distt. Kinnuar, age 26 year died on the spot and three persons namely Thuktan Bisht S/o Sh. Panma Dorge, age 24 years, Deepak Raj S/o Sh. Sonam Negi, age 23 years & Shekhar Negi, age 28 years sustained injuries. The case is being investigated by SI Surjeet Singh, I/O PS Theog.
4. AN ACCIDENT case FIR No. 45/18 dated 30.05.2018 u/s 279,337 IPC has been registered at PS Jubbal on the statement of Sh. Happy Chauhan S/o Sh. Laxman Singh R/o Vill Saraji Stated therein that on 30.05.2018 when he was present at Anti Bazar, Jubbal one Maruti Car No. HP23-0320 driven by Vicky Bahadur came rashly and negligently hit two persons. The case is being investigated by ASI Keshav Chand I/C PP Saraswati Nagar PS Jubbal.
5. A NEGLIGENCE ACT CAUSING DEATH case FIR No. 102/18 has been registered at PS Theog on 30.05.2018 U/S 336 337 304A IPC on the statement of Sh. Prem Bahadur Sarke A/P C/o Sh. Rajender Verma near Gian Jyoti Public School Raighat, Tehsil Theog, Shimla alleging therein that he and his wife Bimla Khatri is working as labourer. On 30.05.2018, he alongwith other labouers were unloading the marvels from Truck at Hotel Katheladi. As Dhani Ram Khatri removed the support of marvel, at the mean time his wife Bimla Devi crushed between the pieces of marvels, caused sustained injuries to her and died on the way to hospital. Above incidents caused due to negligent act of contractor Hira Singh and truck driver, because they have not given any instructions regarding safety and not provide any safety measure for them. The case is being investigated by ASI Kuldeep Chand, I/O PS Theog.
6. AN UNLAWFUL ASSEMBLY case FIR No. 138/18 dated 31.05.2018 u/s 341,143 IPC has been registered at PS West on the rukka of ASI Ram Nath I.O PS West alleging therein that today about 15/20 persons staged dharna at Kachighati and blocked the road (NH-05) in protest against non supply of water in the area. The case is being investigated by ASI Ram Nath I.O. PS West.
7. AN UNLAWFUL ASSEMBLY case FIR No. 139/18 dated 31.05.2018 u/s 341,143 IPC has been registered at PS West on the rukka of HC Ravinder Kumar I.O PS West alleging therein that today about 10/15 persons staged dharna at Chakkar near court road and blocked the road in protest against non supply of water in the area. The case is being investigated by HC Ravinder Kumar. I.O. PS West.
8. During last 24 hours 323 vehicles were challaned under Motor Vehicle Act, Compounded= 177 fine realized Rs. 76,100/- and 62 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 9,700/-
1. Accused Sandeep Nirala S/o Sh. Krishan Lal r/o Kashaini PO Tikker Teh. Rohru Distt. Shimla HP age 33 Years has been arrested in case Fir No. 71/18 Dt. 26/05/18 U/S 354, 354(D) & 506 IPC at PS Rohru is remanded in Police custody upto 04.06.2018, by the Ld. Court.
2. Accused Jeet Ram S/o Sh. Deewan Singh R/o Village Odd PO Sarog Tehsil Theog Shimla, age 24 years arrested in case FIR No. 98/18 Dt. 29.05.18 U/S 18-61-85 ND&PS Act PS Theog, is remanded in Police custody upto 02.06.2018, by the Ld. Court.
3. Accused Vikas Thakur S/o Sh. Rajender Kumar R/o Village Bagna PO Jathia Devi Tehsil & District Shimla, arrested in case FIR No. 137/18 Dt. 30.05.2018 U/S 18,21-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS Shimla West, remanded in Police custody upto 01.06.2018